Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Genealogy and Heritage Center > Monthly Heritage Challenges > Heritage Layout of the Month Contest

Heritage Layout of the Month Contest You can post the layouts for any challenge in the Heritage Challenge gallery. Thank you.

View Poll Results: Please vote for your favorite Heritage LO in Dec.
My dad's Christmas Cards by Jiskefet 5 13.89%
Grandma Lewis' Handwriting by Jan Merkley 6 16.67%
Ancestor's Handwriting by JHollars 9 25.00%
Mom at age 16 by ladyofthethorns 8 22.22%
1888 Autograph Book by shadowsmom 2 5.56%
Grandparents Signature by Jean Ann 4 11.11%
Mother and Dad's Signature by glonet 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Super SAS-y Moderator

Default December Heritage Challenge

Happy Holidays, everyone

December will be a busy month for many of us, but I hope that you will still have time to participate in the Hertitage Challenge! Pamela (Digitreats has made us a beautiful set of QP's as a posting bonus. I've put the preview below.

There is a section in our forum for suggestions. Recently Nani left one to use the flip side of a photo that might have handwriting on it. Since not everyone will have an old photo with writing on it, let's include any item with an ancestor's handwriting on it. It doesn't have to be a lot of writing, perhaps just a "Love, Aunt Mary", etc. I can't wait to see the great LO's you all come up with for this challenge.

Heritage Recipe Challenge Details:

1) Include some item on your layout that includes the handwriting of an ancestor.

2) Use SAS designer kits or their freebies to create your layout.

3) Post your LO in the Heritage LO of The Month Gallery by Dec. 31st.

4) Post a link in this thread so that we can all leave some love in your gallery.

5) A poll will be posted at the end of the challenge so that a winner may be chosen. The winner will receive a $5 coupon for the SAS Boutique.

Everyone who posts a LO in by the 31st will get the link to this beautiful posting bonus created by Pamela using Kristi W.'s Victorian Holiday Kit.

Thanks for participating and I'll look forward to seeing what wonderful LO's fill the gallery this month.

Hugs,
JanW.

View My Gallery Visit My Blog

Tags
None