Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Color Challenge

Color Challenge Join Monika for the color challenge where you create either a LO OR a minikit to share using the color palette posted each month. Layouts for this Challenge can be found and uploaded to theStudio Color Challenge Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
Oh my these colors are so cool!! Thanks for the kit and the posting bonus...I am off to see what kind of kit this one will be....thanks
did you know this is the 2008 challenge not 2009?
Old 01-04-2009, 10:41 PM
theStudio Warhol

Thank you so much for posting this comment, I thought I was losing my mind... (not that there is much to lose..lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Digiscraps View Post
did you know this is the 2008 challenge not 2009?

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."
Old 01-05-2009, 07:19 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Geez! I'm glad someone spoke up! I thought I was going bonkers myself! LOL!

Old 01-05-2009, 08:57 PM
theStudio Artist

Um.. does anyone know when the *real* January CC is coming? I see Boo hasn't updated her blog in two weeks either. Hope all is well with her!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:09 PM
SAS-y Gem

I haven't been able to do this challenge in a few months, but has the freebie kit changed to $1.50? When I click on the link, that's what I get. I don't see any coupon to use. Or am I missing something? And when I try to post this in the January thread, it keeps putting it here in the December thread. I feel like I'm in Oz! Help!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:19 PM
theStudio Picasso

hmm..that seems strange..no not sure what is happening..I'd say Boo is still on hols?About the mega links..post a thread in the general area or send message to admin and Im sure one of them will contact you as soon as possible..hope this helps and all is sorted
Old 01-06-2009, 12:44 PM
SAS-y Gem

I started to read all the posts before mine, and see a few more people were already in Oz before I joined lol! I see all the posts in the beginning are from 2008, not 2009. I guess we just have to wait for 2009 lol!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:16 PM
theStudio Scribbler

I just got done with my Mini Kit for this challenge. Home On The Range is for all those little cowboys in your life. So here is a preview and please visit my blog for the download. Link to blog is in my siggy. Thanks!

Here is the link to the gallery
http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...8&limit=recent

My Blog
Old 01-08-2009, 09:39 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Link "Invalid"

I got the message today (1/ that the link I was requesting is invalid.

rhonav
Old 01-08-2009, 09:45 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Message to D. Lynch

I am unable to access your CC kit - I am told the link is invalid and the link to your blog takes my to a page that has the last entry posted on Nov. 2.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:08 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Now I See....

I see that I have joined the group in Oz. I wish someone would clarify this situation for us. For those who made kits - this year or last - I really enjoyed your efforts - I haven't tried doing this yet!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:05 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonav View Post
I see that I have joined the group in Oz. I wish someone would clarify this situation for us. For those who made kits - this year or last - I really enjoyed your efforts - I haven't tried doing this yet!
The situation is that for some reason Boo hasn't yet posted the January 2009 Color Challenge and someone found the January *2008* Color Challenge (which is what this thread is) and since there is new activity on it, this thread is showing up at the top of the list & so more & more people are assuming that this is the *new* January color challenge -- but its not --- its from *LAST* January --- which is why the "free" starter kit is $1.50 in the store instead of free (I guess the old starter kits go to the store when their month is up) and why the links on some ppls kits are no longer active --- since they're a year old.

The real question is --- has anyone been in contact with Boo lately? Is everything alright with her? She hasn't updated her blog in over 2 weeks, which is unlike her & I'm a bit concerned. I hope everything is OK in Booland!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:57 AM
theStudio Party Girl

hmmmm.... I haven't heard from Boo either, but I know she is extremely busy! She may also be away for the Holidays, I'm not sure! I'm confidant she will return with a new challenge!! So, I guess we will just have to be patient and wait for her return!

I hope it's soon! Us Color Challenge Addicts are gettin' antsy!! LOL! :p
Old 01-09-2009, 06:42 PM
SAS-y Diamond

This forum has been closed as it is last year's challenge. Sorry for the confusion.
Janalyn, SAS Admin

Janalyn's Place Blog
Closed Thread