Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > Newsletter Challenge

Newsletter Challenge We're looking for layouts by YOU to feature in our monthly newsletter. Post your LO's in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Show Me Your Hearts!-Ends Feb 28

Well, welcome to February everyone! This month I want to see your HEARTS!! That's it, that's all... I want to see layouts featuring HEARTS! Use as many hearts as you can pack on a page, or just a single heart will do! Your layouts can be about anything, as long as there is a heart somewhere on it! The only restriction you have is you MUST use SAS products (freebies are always welcome!) and post it to the Newsletter Challenge Gallery! Pretty simple, eh?! :p

And remember, because you are using SAS products, you can enter your layouts in the SAS-y Princess Contest for a chance to win $20 to the SAS Store!! How cool is that?!

Oh, let me show you this fantastic Posting Bonus Cathy has made for us this month! It's called "My Funny Valentine" and I just love it!

So, so cute! Don't forget to do as many challenges as you can to collect all the parts of this kit! Now get scrapping! :p

Last edited by kimberkatt; 02-08-2009 at 09:57 AM.