Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 04-15-2009, 08:56 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Off to the Hairdressers

the dog not me LOL. We are going away for 6 days and she'll be going to stay at a hippie comune for dogs, well that's what this kennel sort of reminds me of. It's at one of the local vets, but she really needs a clip and pedicure so I am treating her tomorrow. Don't know that she's going to see it as a treat though. So I'll take some before and after pics for her makeover.

Just thought I'd share

What are you all up to this week!!???

Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 04-15-2009, 12:19 PM
theStudio Party Girl

awwwww, that's so nice! My Satin HATED getting groomed! She was one shaggy mutt and liked it that way! LOL! Her hair got tangled & matted so bad one year, they had to shave her down! She looked liked a little rat-dog! ROFL! She was a Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Poodle mix! The BEST dog EVER!!! I loved her so much! We had 19 years with her before we had to put her down about 9 years ago, she had arthritis & tumors that were causing her severe pain! I grew up with this dog, we got her when I was 5 years old! She was the runt of the litter & the owners were just going to throw her away because she was the last one left! Some people are just so cruel!! ad:

I hope you have a great time while you're away!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:43 PM
theStudio Designer

Yeah Shona is a Terrier mix too and is 14 but still runs around like a mad thing. We had a kelpie named Hope too but she was 17 and we had to have her put down last year after she fell onto her water dish and twisted her bowel. Too old to put her through the operation. We are coming up to her anniversary actually on the 23rd, got her ashes in an urn in the study. She was Michael's dog and saw him through a lot including the breakup and divorce from his first wife so she was a pretty special dog. Okay so I am off to detangle Shona's fur before I take her to have her beauty parlor treatment, sort of like cleaning before the maid arrives isn't it . We will have a great time away, I haven't seen my 21 year old son in almost a year!!! So I am going to soak it all up while I have it.

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason