Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2009, 10:10 PM
theStudio CT

Red face Hi, I am new here

My name is Brenda & I do have 7 kids. 5 + 2 stepkids. they range in age from 19 to 3 1/2. I started out using PSP about 3 years ago, and really only made siggies with it. about a year ago I upgraded to PS CS3, and around that time, I think, is when I started trying out scrapbooking.
I was a member here for a little while,but IRL distracted me for a bit. I have once again, gotten into digital scrapbooking over the past few months. I remember how wonderful & supportive everyone here was, so I decided to check things out again. I am super excited to be a part of this community, & expect to learn from each of you amazing members.
I have been lurking around for the past little while, and that is how I know you are all amazing.