Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 04-27-2009, 10:10 PM
theStudio CT

Red face Hi, I am new here

My name is Brenda & I do have 7 kids. 5 + 2 stepkids. they range in age from 19 to 3 1/2. I started out using PSP about 3 years ago, and really only made siggies with it. about a year ago I upgraded to PS CS3, and around that time, I think, is when I started trying out scrapbooking.
I was a member here for a little while,but IRL distracted me for a bit. I have once again, gotten into digital scrapbooking over the past few months. I remember how wonderful & supportive everyone here was, so I decided to check things out again. I am super excited to be a part of this community, & expect to learn from each of you amazing members.
I have been lurking around for the past little while, and that is how I know you are all amazing.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:17 PM
the Studio - Designer

Welcome Brenda, so glad you have come out of hiding I'm sure you will love being part of SAS. Seven children must keep you busy, I have five myself ranging from 18.5 to 3.5 and know how busy they keep me.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:39 PM
theStudio Designer

Welcome to SAS Brenda, I hope to see many layouts from you in the gallery. You must have your hands full with 7 children, I have 3, and the 2 boys (3.5 and 5) are always bouncing off the wall!
Nice to have you with us!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:52 PM
theStudio Owner

Hi Brenda!

Welcome to SAS, I'm Toiny mom of six (almost 19, to almost 2). Wondering if you are the Brenda from siggy showcase? I would be that Toiny LOL.

Hope you stick around & join in all the fun.

~Toiny

my email
Old 04-28-2009, 05:55 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Hi Brenda! Welcome to SAS! So glad you came out of "hiding" and decided to join in all the fun here! Wow, 7 kids! I only have 2 (4 and turning 3 next week!) and they keep me plenty busy! I couldn't imagine having 7, I think I would have lost my mind by now! :p Kudos to you and your Super Mommy Powers! Can't wait to see some layouts of the kiddo's!! Hope you enjoy your stay here! There's lots of excitement to be had in the month of May!!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:35 AM
theStudio Artist

Hi Brenda,
Wow...how you even find time to scrap is beyond me! Good for you! I have three step kids ages 19-25 and I have my little guy, 5. You're right...this is a great place to hang out. Welcome back!!!

~Doris
Old 04-28-2009, 10:06 AM
theStudio Rembrandt

Hi Brenda
Welcome to the SAS Community, you'll love it here.
Jean Ann
Old 04-28-2009, 01:05 PM
theStudio Artist

welcome!! WOW!! I only have three and I feel like I am going crazy all the time!! Maybe because two of them are twins who are 3-1/2. Glad you came out of hiding!!!

Melanie
Old 04-28-2009, 07:56 PM
theStudio CT

Thank you so much for the wonderfully warm welcome. I am busy that's true. The only way that I can do any scrappin is digitally. I tried the traditional way back when I only had 3, & realized then it would never happen. This way I dont have to keep track of scissors, pens, paper, ribbon, etc (you get the pic) lol. And the family is realizing that mommy needs her computer time to keep her sanity, so I usually get it.

OH & yep Toiny I am the same Brenda from SS. I was so happy when I saw that you had bought the store here. You were definitely one of the ladies I have missed the most.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:12 PM
theStudio Owner

Awwww thanks Brenda! I miss it too but it's impossible to do it all LOL. You & your monkey siggy's is what got me looking at digi-scrap kits... and now here I am. So glad you joined us!

Feel free to send me a PM w/a more personal update though I'm sure we'll see each other around here & catch up.

Smooches!

~Toiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto7 View Post
Thank you so much for the wonderfully warm welcome. I am busy that's true. The only way that I can do any scrappin is digitally. I tried the traditional way back when I only had 3, & realized then it would never happen. This way I dont have to keep track of scissors, pens, paper, ribbon, etc (you get the pic) lol. And the family is realizing that mommy needs her computer time to keep her sanity, so I usually get it.

OH & yep Toiny I am the same Brenda from SS. I was so happy when I saw that you had bought the store here. You were definitely one of the ladies I have missed the most.

my email
Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
theStudio Monet

Hello and welcome, Brenda! Glad you finally said "hello".
Old 05-02-2009, 06:42 PM
theStudio Designer

Welcome Brenda so glad you decided to speak up and join in after lurking for a while, you are right, SAS is a wonderful and supportive community and you will learn heaps from all the members Admin and team. There is always someone with the answer to your question or who can point you in the right direction
Thanks for coming back to SAS!!

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Old 05-04-2009, 09:22 PM
theStudio Monet

Hi Brenda! 7 kids, Wow! And here I thought just 2 boys was tough. BLESS your heart. And welcome to SAS. I am a reformed PSP/Siggy maker too and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Love n Peace,
Gina
Old 05-05-2009, 01:17 AM
theStudio CT

You ladies are so wonderful. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here. I feel so luck to have found this place.