Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > ------Extreme SAS Makeover

------Extreme SAS Makeover SAS is getting a new look & feel! And you, our fabulous scrappers, are invited to help give us an Extreme SAS Makeover. Look here for Contests, Prizes & fun all in the month of May.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 09:20 AM
theStudio Warhol

Location: In the Berkshires, with my wonderful Husband and THE PRINCESS, our last child in the nest.
Default ...and by the way...

PS: The "underwear" thing is HILARIOUS. If I could make blinkies, the first thing I would do is make a black lace thong WITH garter straps AND a french lace-up bustier for my "secret" identity.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:31 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh, Tammara! It's really not that hard! Jeanette has even supplied a very basic beginner's blinkie tutorial that is super easy to follow!

I had no clue how to make blinkies until the contest last year! That's when I went in search of some tutorials and discovered that they really are SUPER EASY... they're just time consuming, especially if you want lots of animation!

C'mon... give it a try! You'll learn how to make them, then you won't ever have to confess again! LOL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as blinkies in your siggy, that's pretty easy too! You just need someone to give you the instruction's is all!

First, I would start with signing up for a Photobucket Account (it's free!). Once you have the account set up, upload your blinkies to Photobucket & it will supply you with an [IMG] code.

Go to USERCP here in the forum, look at the list on the left side and find "Edit Signature" under the Settings & Options section.

Once under Edit Signature you should see a box just like when posting a comment here in the forum.

Copy the [IMG] code from Photobucket & paste into the box! Now, click on Preview Signature at the bottom and see if your image has appeared (box at top of page)

You can add text, links and any other images you want! Once you are done and you like the way it looks, click Save Signature and that's it! You now have your "underwear" on and you won't be running around naked anymore! :p

Last edited by kimberkatt; 05-21-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:34 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammara View Post
PS: The "underwear" thing is HILARIOUS. If I could make blinkies, the first thing I would do is make a black lace thong WITH garter straps AND a french lace-up bustier for my "secret" identity.
ROFL!! I thought the bloomers were funny... this would be a hoot! :p
Old 05-21-2009, 09:37 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh, BTW.... sign me up for the contest! I need more practice with blinkies & I want to try my first-ever banner!
Old 05-21-2009, 07:36 PM
theStudio Designer

woo hoo 13 signups, come on ladies time is getting short to sign up!!
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Old 05-21-2009, 07:38 PM
the Studio - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammara View Post
But alas ..... we would all know you then
Old 05-21-2009, 11:05 PM
theStudio Owner

Sign-ups for the blinkie contest are now closed. All contestants will be getting details, as well as their tagger-sized kit with the brandnew site design bits-n-pieces sometime tomorrow via private message (PM).

Woooooohoooooooooooo! I can't wait to see what this round brings!

Smooches,

Toiny

my email
Closed Thread