Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > *NEW* Designer Program

*NEW* Designer Program The New Designer Program is on haitus.

theStudio is proud to debut a *NEW* Designer Program. Think you have what it takes? Would love to know if your designs sell? Sign-up here (make your own thread). Ask questions here, or PM me, piggyscraps, aka Toiny.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 08:21 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Digi Design Academy!!

I thought with all the new aspiring designers coming in here to check out the awesome new Program Toiny has set up, that I would let you all know about Sherah's Digi Design Academy!

The Digi Design Academy is a "work-at-your-own-pace" type of classroom to teach you everything you need to know about becoming a Designer!! It covers three programs, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, & Paint Shop Pro! It is taught by the lovely & talented Sherah of Skrapper Digitals, who is just the sweetest "teacher" by far!

It includes topics like Monitor Calibration, TOU's, Color Theory, cleaning up CU products for use, Quality checking your products, Logo Design, How to apply to a store, FTP usage, Copyright, Industry Standards, Preview Making, essential items for a kit, blogging, product descriptions, promoting yourself & your designs, blinkies/banners, basic design principles, basics of creating elements, making your own overlays/brushes/patterns/textures, gentle critique & one-on-one coaching if needed!

If you want more information, you can find the product in the store here! I am a student of the academy, and I highly recommend it! Sherah's lessons are very straight forward and easy to understand. And the best part is being able to learn at your own pace, so you are not forced to make time for the lessons! Once you purchase the product, you have "unlimited" access to the site and all the wonderful information shared over there!