Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > The SAS-y Quote Challenge

The SAS-y Quote Challenge Our monthly Quote Challenge hosted by SAS-y Designer, mITSYBELLE. Layouts for this Challenge can be found and uploaded to The SAS-y Quote Challenge Gallery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2009, 02:21 AM
the Studio - Designer

Default August Quote Challenge

Welcome to another month of Challenges here at SAS

This month I would like you to do a layout using one of the following 'Countryside' Quotes:

"It is only in the country that we can get to know a person or a book." ~Cyril Connolly

"When I am in the country I wish to vegetate like the country." ~William Hazlitt

“When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself Yes indeed, all that belongs to me!” Henri Rousseau

This is what you will be receiving once you've completed your layout this month, what a lovely theme we have for you, french country ... love it

Just upload your layout to the Quote Gallery and post a link to it here in this thread so we can all take a peek

Enjoy yourselves and remember that all the Challenges are co-ordinated so they are a must to complete this month.