Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Scrapbooking Themes > Down Through the Ages –Eras

Down Through the Ages –Eras This is the place to find and share links to kits and other things on various eras from Big Bands to Elvis and Flappers to tie-dye.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:56 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Thanks Julie! Actually found it this time with noooo problems! Thanks for makeing it so easy!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:57 PM
SAS-y Gem

Thanks so much Julie for another bonus to this gorgeous kit!!
Old 08-02-2007, 05:15 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Location: I live in northern Italy on the Garda Lake , a beautiful little town always filled up with tourists
Talking bonus 2

It took me two day to find the second bonus even with hints..... sob sob, but now iI 've found it. Your works is suberb, magnifique, i really love it, i'll try a qp as soon as my baby starts kindergarden. Thank you so much!
Old 08-05-2007, 07:28 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Thanks Julie! - Beautiful - as always!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:55 PM
SAS-y Gem

Default love 2 see latino theme

anything latin I'd love to see.

great idea.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:24 PM
SAS-y Diamond

I just went back on your blog and got it all Jules. This is an artful fun kit to be sure. I'll post layouts when I make them, and thanks a bunchj!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Jasia....you have just given me ideas for 4 new scrap kits - ALL of which I'll be naming after you!!!! :p I'm going to design a kit for each decade;

Jasia's 40's
Jasia's 50's
Jasia's 60's
Jasia's 70's

I love when inspiration falls on me like a piano...lol. Thank you so much for the awesome suggestions!!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 11:42 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Default Bonus

Found the bonus! YaHoo! This is such a beautiful kit! Thanks so much for the bonus as well. Loving this place!
Old 08-14-2007, 05:18 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Oh, I'm so happy. I had all the parts and bonuses and for the life of me couldn't find the bonus to Part 2. Yeaaaa! Now I found it. Thanks for this absolutely gorgeous kit. I love it. The colours are amazing.

marilyn
Old 08-19-2007, 04:30 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDesigns View Post
Jasia....you have just given me ideas for 4 new scrap kits - ALL of which I'll be naming after you!!!! :p I'm going to design a kit for each decade;

Jasia's 40's
Jasia's 50's
Jasia's 60's
Jasia's 70's

I love when inspiration falls on me like a piano...lol. Thank you so much for the awesome suggestions!!!!
Wow! I am just blown away! I've never had anything named for me before. You made my day, my week, and my month! You're such a sweetheart. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

>>>Creative Genealogy Blog
>>Creative Gene Blog
>Polish Ancestry Web Site
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM
theStudio Artist

I too can't wait to see what you come up with CanDesigns I am just starting to get my old photos organized and ready to scrap!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:03 PM
theStudio Picasso

Wow! With all of those kits, all of my kids' growing up years will have a good theme. They were born from 1970 - 1984. So they were growing in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and into 2000s. I was born in the first of the baby boomer time - 1946 so started school in the 50s.

I have followed the links mentioned here (and was able to glean many freebies) to get the 50s - 60s kits. I have just one question - is there any way to convert files from .UFO to png and jpg? I can convert bmp and gif, that's easy, but what about .UFO? If not, I will toss them. Should I get a trial version of the photo impact and could that help?

Thank you all so very much for all of the suggestions about where to go. I found some lovely blogs with so many freebies. I do nearly all of my scrapping with freebies. I have enough now that I don't spend on kits, just EHDs. Candee, I have been going to your blog for quite a while and love your creations.:p

Also another site with fun, older things is Twisted Papers. They have a monthly newsletter with freebies and they have a store, they adore heritage things. http://www.twistedpapers.com/home.html

The new sister site to digital freebies - digital scrapbooking freebies has 2 new kits each month and some vintage ephemera. I am sure I will think of more sites later. I will add the link back here next time I go there. ool:

Stand for something.