Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > Gallery Spotlight Challenge

Gallery Spotlight Challenge Every month, designer Lynn of Designs by Moo, will choose a LO in one member's gallery to spotlight. Participants will create a LO based on the chosen LO and post their versions in The SAS-y Spotlight Challenge Gallery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2007, 02:53 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Default Spotlight Challenge - Sept. 15-Oct. 15

Att: This message was originally posted by Katjie and somehow got merged with several other posts and was posted before the Challenge was started. She did a great job on it so take a look!

Katjie wrote:

HI, have a look at this great page of Lillypug34 I scraplifted here. It is called Summer Afternoon. This is so pretty I just wanted to scraplift it the moment I saw it. That was quite a while ago. Now I had the chance. Thing is in the beginning I thought I will copy her to the T. Including using the same kit!! But alas, I did my own thing afterall!!!!!

I would like some constructive critisism. Maybe there is something lacking? Please feel free to leave any comment.