Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 10-18-2009, 10:52 PM
the Studio - Designer

Default Urgh .... internet trouble!!!

Why is it in this day and age that it can take sooooooo long for internet to get fixed???? Thursday I was cut off the internet due to some work being carried out in the area, so I ring and find out what's going on and am reassured that it should be up and running again within 24 hrs ...... so three days later I was still waiting, very patiently I may add ..... because we all know we can't get a thing done on the weekend now can we????

So I ring them again this morning bright and early and it's like 'oh ... so sorry, let me fix that for you now' wham ...... 1/2 hr later it's on!!! :eek::eek::eek:

And for anyone curious about the 'Aussie Internet Police' ..... I have no idea where that came from???
Old 10-19-2009, 12:17 AM
theStudio Designer

Jeanette so wonderful to have you back online, I hear you when it comes to internet companies. (we are with the national carrier, LOL don't want them on my back but you know who I mean) and last year our internet disappeared, then I started getting calls from people I didn't know assuring me they had rang the right number. It took said carrier, over a fornight to get us back up and running, the internet and phone are on the same bill and they had some how given our number to another customer and theirs to us. What a total mess. and it was me who told them what they had done. Crossed wires at the exchange urgh!!!
You should say you're not paying for those three days LOL. We got some money off our bill cause of their delay in reconnecting us as hubby still had a dial up he could use, so they cut some off of that.

Anyway, glad you are with us again, I am sure I am not the only one who had mITSYBELLE withdrawals
Hugs
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason