Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 10-29-2009, 10:27 AM
theStudio Artist

Default i'm very disapointed....

in the store here.. i have spent quite a bit of money here and just did this past weekend for the store special you had goin on the 10 CU items for 10 bucks, this was my 2nd time purchasing the packs, anyways 2 days later when i had time to add everythign in my cart i go to check out and the code isnt valid, i tried several times and no luck... so i contacted the store and contacted the store owner directly on pm.. an nothing no response or anything... it's pushing 48 hrs here and in the store it says we will get a response within 24 hrs. if we have a prob. way past that time frame.... i woulda spent another 10 on the mega kit bundle , the final one BUT no way....im not spending 1 red cent in here until the issue is resolved....im trying to be patient but in these days 10 bucks is alot to spend on NOTHING.... as a new designer i could have used my 10 bucks elswhere and been able to have my stuff w/ o issues...all i want is my 10 CU products...and i will be a happy camper again....sorry i had to post this BUT i am hoppy it gets someones attention who can help me,, cuz so far i havent had any luck
ty in advance
prissy aka citygurl 08
Old 10-29-2009, 11:26 AM
the Studio - Designer

Hi there Prissy, I'll see if I can follow this up for you, I don't deal with the shop side of things myself but I'll see what I can do
Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 AM
theStudio CT

Default Having problem liek this also...

I purchased the 10 for $10 yesterday evening. And I have tried several times to download these and it keeps directing me to a page that says the file doesnt exist???
Ive managed in 4 hours to only download 8 files...and I have a very high speed dsl! and to my understanding I only have so many times to attempt to download the files?
Someone need to fix this problem..please?
Huggs
Tanya

Old 10-29-2009, 11:59 AM
theStudio Artist

ty hun i appreciate it greatly
Old 10-29-2009, 12:06 PM
the Studio - Designer

Ok ladies I've sent some PMs to those in charge of this area, I think they are in bed right now but rest assured you will be fixed up ASAP ... I'm only here because I have a sick child right now, it's 3.00 am here

Thank you for your patience
Old 10-29-2009, 12:06 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaBuff View Post
I purchased the 10 for $10 yesterday evening. And I have tried several times to download these and it keeps directing me to a page that says the file doesnt exist???
Ive managed in 4 hours to only download 8 files...and I have a very high speed dsl! and to my understanding I only have so many times to attempt to download the files?
Someone need to fix this problem..please?
Huggs
Tanya
omg.... so sorry you are havign this prob , i hope they resolved this issue soon
Old 10-29-2009, 12:23 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsybelle View Post
Ok ladies I've sent some PMs to those in charge of this area, I think they are in bed right now but rest assured you will be fixed up ASAP ... I'm only here because I have a sick child right now, it's 3.00 am here

Thank you for your patience
tysvm .... for your help.... i hope you kiddo gets to feeling better
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM
theStudio Designer

Prissy and Tanya I am so sorry that there have been issues with speed in getting you your purchases. We are working behind the scenes to get a solution to this and I will be contacting all who have emailed about the problem shortly with a fix.
I am really sorry that we have not been able to fix it immediately. And unfortunately I am not in a position to effect the download speed or the speed at which the site runs. Rest assured you will get your purchases. It is my mission today.
My sincerest appologies
Tracy
Ambowife Designs
SAS Admin Team

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 10-29-2009, 08:42 PM
theStudio Designer

Okay so most of the issues are with the Mega kit 10 for 10 and with so many customers downloading the same files (and there are a lot of them) it has slowed down the store and the server. I appologise for the inconvenience and am afraid there is no way of me improving the situation. Your downloads once you have completed your purchase are good for 35 days and 8 downloads so you will get your files, be it at a slower pace, eventually. I feel your frustrations and thank you all for your patience.

should you run out of downloads before completing them all please contact customer service through the store.

Sorry I couldnt do more to help
Tracy
Ambowife Designs

~~ Tracy ~~

Old 10-29-2009, 09:20 PM
theStudio Artist

thank you for all your help ui was able to get my code to work,,,,i may try n buy the mega kits
Old 10-29-2009, 09:33 PM
theStudio Designer

LOL I am so glad you got it now Prissy. The mega's are a big hit but taking forever to download for the customers. But if you do buy them you have 30 days to download so you could always grab them then download later. The main thing is to do the purchase of the kits with the coupon then you should be okay to download them later when the store's ftp isn't so clogged with traffic. Know what I mean
Enjoy your purchase hun!

~~ Tracy ~~

Old 10-29-2009, 10:18 PM
theStudio Artist

okay,, yeas i thi k i am gonna buy the megas
Old 11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Hello, ladies!

May I add two more issues to the ones described above with the same 10for10 kit? After two days two of the kits in the mega are no longer available for download (the dowload buttons disappeared for May and July kits). To crown it all smth happened with those links available for download - the file shows as being downloaded, but after about 10Mb the system shows the error... I thought this was the problem with my computer, then with the internet connection, thus I tried to restart the computer, and tried 2 days in a row. Nothing, the files do not download. I tried downloading large files from other sources, and no problems there! Thus my conclusion is that smth is wrong on the server where the files reside. Will this be corrected?

Thanks!!

Regards,
Elena
Old 11-01-2009, 11:50 PM
theStudio Designer

Hello Elena I am adding you to my list of customer needing resetting in zencart
we are so sorry about the problems SAS has had over the Halloween Weekend.

as some of you may have already read in the forum here or in the newsletter sent out yesterday due to the huge traffic our SAS Store crashed yesterday and the store went down, the store is back up but the download buttons are mostly missing from customer orders and we can't get into zencart to fix it yet. Our store owner Antoinette is home from her trip now and working on a fix. Those of you who have been effected by this issue can contact SAS customer Service letting us know and when the store is fixed we will reset your downloads and make sure the kits are relinked then let you know when you are good to download again. We are so sorry and apologise for this disruption to your orders and hope for a speedy Store recovery.
Thank you for your patience and understanding Everybody.

Tracy
Ambowife Designs
SAS Admin Team

~~ Tracy ~~

Last edited by Ambowife Designs; 11-02-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Tracy,
Thanks for the response, and thanks for taking care of us. :-)
As I wrote in another thread, we'll be patient and wait, as it is worth while waiting!!
Thanks!
Regards,
Elena
Old 11-02-2009, 04:30 PM
theStudio Designer

Thanks for understanding Elena

~~ Tracy ~~