Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Critique Corner

Critique Corner Post links to your layouts that you want honest constructive criticism on.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 02:42 PM
SAS-y Pearl

Default Critique Corner

I am not too shy to start this baby out. I have a few layouts of my own that I would love to have critiqued, get suggestions on how to make them GORGEOUS, and really get advice and feedback.

To me, this forum should be a way to not only get praise, but also suggestions and helpful feedback on how to improve.

Here is a link to my layout:
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/ga....php?photo=711

It is a photo of a friend of mine's son. She told me her favorite color for him is blue, so I wanted to really make it a monochromatic blue page, but now I am thinking it sure looks like it could use some sas-ing I used the Maia's Garden Mega Kit, which is my own creation.

Now... anyone got any ideas on how I can improve this lackluster layout? I want to make it something frame-worthy to give to his mama as a gift.

Any suggestion will be appreciated even if I don't use it, so please, fire away!