Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 PM
theStudio Party Girl

LOL Sharon! That is just adorable! I can't send my kids to their room's either because they have more toys up there than they do down here in the family room! I swear I can open up my own toy store here!

Took my DD to the doctor's today for her 3 year checkup... she tells the DR. that she won't go poop on the potty because it's more fun to go in her pants!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:18 PM
theStudio Picasso

Default don't eat stones

I've got an other one from this weekend! My mother in law was staying with us and all of a sudden she became very ill. We took her to a doctor who diagnosed a kidneystone. Sanne (3) was very worried...so yesterday she told her grandmother: Granny, Don't eat stones anymore! They are not good for you!

By sharonmin at 2009-06-12
Old 08-12-2009, 02:29 AM
the Studio - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabba View Post
I've got an other one from this weekend! My mother in law was staying with us and all of a sudden she became very ill. We took her to a doctor who diagnosed a kidneystone. Sanne (3) was very worried...so yesterday she told her grandmother: Granny, Don't eat stones anymore! They are not good for you!
Oh Sharon that's a good one
Old 08-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Designer Contestant 2009

Ohh that is sooooooooooo cute - -lol.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:14 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh, my daughter is a trip!

We've been doing the potty training thing... she's been having accidents with #2!

Yesterday, she comes to me and says......

"Mommy! Look at me! I have a giant meatball in my pants!!"

You can guess what the giant meatball was..... soooo not fun to clean up!
Old 09-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Designer Contestant 2009

Ahhh the joys of potty training :eek: .. I gotta laugh at the giant meatball though !lol

Proud to create for ~
Old 09-24-2009, 07:53 PM
theStudio Artist

meatball. Oh I love that one. I'm right with you though on the potty training. My son is a little older than 2 1/2 some days are better than others. Well to get him to be better, i've started bribing him (I know not so good). Everytime he uses the potty he gets a toy car (we have tons!) If he uses his diaper I get 2 cars. we are almost to the point now that I'm not giving them to him but once a day. it is working so well because although he was motatived before if he was busy forget it. So this keeps it in his mind. Oh and bad behavior I get two cars. I need to stay ahead of him!

Now I know have some funny ones too, but I can only think of this one for now. My daughter was upstairs playing one day while I was cleaning (I know who does that?). I'm finished and hollar up if she'd like to go outside and play. She does and comes down. I was grabbing her a snack and asked her to put her shoes on and I'd be right there. She said okay, I've already got my hat on. I was impressed she got it on and then I can out of the kitchen and had to do everything I possible could to not laugh. She had put her pull up diaper on her head with her face peeking out the leg hole. :eek::eek: I grabbed the camera on the way and got a few shots of her and it is scrapped too!!! (oh she was potty trained by age 2 so she was about 1 1/2)

Old 09-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Designer Contestant 2009

^^ Awww that would be a cute photo to scrap !

I see you're from PA , I'm a keystone girl to .

Proud to create for ~
Old 09-24-2009, 09:31 PM
theStudio Artist

It was. Here's the best part since I print a book of my kids every year, my daughter was recently going through that album. Saw the layout and said hey why do I have a diaper on my head? I told her she thought it was a hat. She looked at me and said no it's a diaper. Well duh!

Yes I am in PA. Whereabouts are you? I'm near Harrisburg.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:22 PM
theStudio CT

I have a 7 years old son who has trouble writing his words at school. So he has to practice every morning.He truly makes the most horrable mistakes.
A girl is sitting in front of him, who also has to practice. She makes a mistake and the teacher (a woman) is coming to help her, but before she can start to explane, my son tells this girl exactly what she's doing wrong and how she should write the words. He can't even write his own properly!!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:47 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Marcie, I know exactly what you mean with the bribes! Unfortunately, they don't work with the daughter! Worked great with the Son, he was potty trained a few months before he turned 3! Daughter, on the other hand, will be 3 1/2 and still has accidents with #2! I think she's afraid for some reason... and, she will hold it for 2-3 days before she lets herself go! :eek: I don't know how she does it... but, she is getting better, so maybe before she turns 4 she'll stop with the accidents! :p

As far as crazy hats go.... my son used to walk around with my husbands tighty-whitey undies on his head and a sock in his mouth! LOL! Yes... they were clean! :p Now, daughter takes my bra's and uses them as decorative head wear! They love to play "dress-up" and will put just about anything they find on! It's too funny sometimes, especially when my son is walking around in his undies, with my poofy purple scarf & Dad's winter boots! Or... wait... I need to dig out this picture I have.... I'll be right back.... LOL!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:49 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
I have a 7 years old son who has trouble writing his words at school. So he has to practice every morning.He truly makes the most horrable mistakes.
A girl is sitting in front of him, who also has to practice. She makes a mistake and the teacher (a woman) is coming to help her, but before she can start to explane, my son tells this girl exactly what she's doing wrong and how she should write the words. He can't even write his own properly!!
teeheee... aren't kids funny sometimes?! That's cute!
Old 09-25-2009, 06:23 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Okay, check these out... This is my son, buck naked, wearing two different boots (which are mine, BTW!), playing his guitar.... :p The first pic is a little blurry, sorry 'bout that... I was using one of those disposable cameras! hehehe... He's 2 1/2 in these pics, July '07

Old 09-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Designer Contestant 2009

He is so cute!!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Designer Contestant 2009

So my almost 4 year old comes up to me this evening and says "smell my finger mom" all I can say is that it didn't smell like roses.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:27 PM
theStudio Artist

He's adorable!

Old 09-25-2009, 10:28 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaP View Post
So my almost 4 year old comes up to me this evening and says "smell my finger mom" all I can say is that it didn't smell like roses.
LOL. I'm so gald it was you and not me. Please tell my son won't do that, please?

Old 09-26-2009, 06:49 AM
theStudio Party Girl

oops... well, I guess there was too much butt cheek showing in the first picture... LOL! :p

Yeah, we get all the disgusting stuff over here too, it's inevitable with a 4 year old!
Old 11-08-2009, 02:34 PM
theStudio Party Girl

I have to share my two funnies from this weekend:

Daughter (3.5 years old)
"Look Mom-Mom (what she calls me now!)... I have flowers on my dress!"
Mom Says: They're very pretty! How many flowers are there?
"One, Two, Three! There's FIVE of them!!" (yes, there were only 3!)

Son (almost 5 years old)
Playing nice with his army men-the sister comes over and tramples them all! He grunts and says "Get out of here Trinity!" He comes over to me and says:

"Mom! I don't want my sister in America anymore! Maybe we can, you know, ship her to another planet or something?" (He was so serious, and it was sooooo hard not to laugh!)