Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 12-16-2009, 06:08 AM
the Studio - Designer

Drums!! ... oh I've been there hun and I wish you luck with that one, lol .... but if hubby does it then you're probably used to it right

Luckily my boys and girls have all stuck to the guitars and keyboards (although youngest DD does keep pestering for drums... I'll have none of it!!! LOL) My home is not big enough for drums and my ears are too old, lol.

Gee I love this thread

Last edited by Mitsybelle; 12-16-2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:22 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh, I can't wait... he is going to be soooooo surprised!! No mention of drums when making the Christmas list (because I was unsure if we could afford them or not! lol) so, he has no idea he's getting them!

Yes, DH plays almost every night, so I'm totally used to the drums now! He sound-proofed the basement as much as he could and that's where he plays, so the boys drumset will be down in the room with his so they can play together! I can't wait to take pics of that!

DH also plays the guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, trumpet, etc. etc...
Old 12-20-2009, 09:34 AM
theStudio Warhol

Location: In the Berkshires, with my wonderful Husband and THE PRINCESS, our last child in the nest.

I wish I could have one of those time-turners that Hermoine Granger wears in the third Harry Potter movie. She wants it so she can take extra classes that are scheduled at the same time as her other classes, and she gets permission to have on from Hogwarts because she is an exemplary student. I am also an exemplary student, and I am beginning to think that the only way to stay that way and make it out of college alive is to get my own time-turner.

Assuming that Jean Ann doesn't have a spare one of those around, I'm going to settle for getting a little time off from school, starting on Tuesday. I want to bake pumpkin bread and sugar cookies, I want to make cranberry dressing from scratch, I want to watch "A Christmas Story", "It's a Wonderful Life", and "A Muppet Christmas Carol" with Will and THE PRINCESS, and I want to lie around in my pajamas all day Wednesday and think triumphantly "I HAVE NO HOMEWORK".
Old 12-20-2009, 09:41 AM
theStudio Warhol

Location: In the Berkshires, with my wonderful Husband and THE PRINCESS, our last child in the nest.

PS: Drums, huh? Is THAT what's been rattling my windows every night, Kim????
Old 12-24-2009, 02:51 AM
theStudio Scribbler

All I want for christmas is:

My family to be with me (which Im getting)...&
For all my online friends to have a safe happy christmas & new year.
Love from my family to yours xxxxxx