Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2009 > Christmas Week Events 2009 > Progressive Scrap

Progressive Scrap Hosted by the Piggy with the mostest using our fantabulous Vintage Christmas Mega.

View Poll Results: Please choose your favorite THREE!
Pacifika 1 2.70%
stmac88 2 5.41%
RedShoes 5 13.51%
johnsonrj@q.com 2 5.41%
AJ307 3 8.11%
LLPooh1 3 8.11%
donakat 3 8.11%
redaztecmom 4 10.81%
coni43 3 8.11%
Joba2 8 21.62%
Jessicasma 4 10.81%
TrishF 1 2.70%
stater 2 5.41%
hareraisers2 12 32.43%
GlitterQueen 1 2.70%
DawneCarr 2 5.41%
briarrose 1 2.70%
CatSlater 1 2.70%
SophieF 1 2.70%
mrscarol_1 4 10.81%
the51mom 14 37.84%
Renee 2 5.41%
puffinliz 1 2.70%
PamR 0 0%
scrappinwithjo 4 10.81%
sladd79054 2 5.41%
Camperchow 4 10.81%
cleong65 0 0%
leggs362636 4 10.81%
sbc33 0 0%
iwannaalife2 2 5.41%
judy in sd 4 10.81%
lbettis 3 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Time to VOTE!

Hello all! It's that time again! Time to VOTE for your favorite Christmas Progressive Scrap layout! Each of you will have three choices, so make them count! Winner receives the entire 3G+ December Mega, Vintage Christmas

Pacifika

stmac88

RedShoes

johnsonrj

AJ307

LLPooh1

donakat

redaztecmom

coni43

Joba2

Jessicasma

TrishF

stater

hareraisers2

Last edited by kimberkatt; 12-29-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:40 PM
theStudio Party Girl

GlitterQueen

DawneCarr

briarrose

CatSlater

SophieF

mrscarol_1

the51mom

Renee

puffinliz

PamR

scrappinwithjo

sladd79054

Camperchow

cleong65

Last edited by kimberkatt; 12-29-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:43 PM
theStudio Party Girl

leggs362636

sbc33

iwannaalife2

judy in SD

lbettis

Honorable mentions go to Tracy of Ambowife Designs and Jean Ann, one of our SAS CT members for joining in the challenge!! Thanks ladies!

Jean Ann

AmbowifeDesigns

Last edited by kimberkatt; 12-30-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:10 PM
the Studio - Designer

Oh my, this is going to be way too hard, I'll have to vote on this one later when I've made my choices
Old 12-30-2009, 02:13 AM
the Studio CT

Unhappy

Gosh I am so disappointed that my entry didn't even make the vote. Was I disqualified for some reason? Could you please let me know what I did wrong? Were some entries already eliminated before the vote?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:56 AM
the Studio - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy in SD View Post
Gosh I am so disappointed that my entry didn't even make the vote. Was I disqualified for some reason? Could you please let me know what I did wrong? Were some entries already eliminated before the vote?
oh surely not, noboyd gets eliminated .... it could have just been a mistake sweet, there's so many layouts it happens quite easily, I'm sure Kimberly will add you as soon as she comes on line Did you post your Day 7 link in the day 7 thread?

Last edited by Mitsybelle; 12-30-2009 at 05:01 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:46 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy

Hi Judy,

I asked Kim to put up the vote for me, I was worn out last night. She looked in the Progressive Scrap gallery & grabbed all the entries she could find.

I found yours in the Day 7 thread, and your personal gallery. My apologies for missing your entry. It is now included.

Kind regards,

Toiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy in SD View Post

my email
Old 12-30-2009, 09:56 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh, Judy... I am so sorry! I only checked the gallery, didn't even think to come to the thread to double check the links! Thanks Toiny for adding her in! I would hate for anyone to miss out! Sorry about that!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 AM
theStudio CT

It was hard to choose, but I've voted!!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs

Old 12-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Carin Grobe Designs CTM

Such great talent! It was hard to pick only 3!! :-)
Old 12-30-2009, 10:06 AM
theStudio Party Girl

lbettis... again, I need to apologize! I've added you into the poll now... I found your entry in your personal gallery... I will make a mental note for next time to check the corresponding thread as a backup! Sorry about that ladies!
Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 AM
theStudio CT

That was tough, there are alot of really nice layouts here, I finally decided and voted.

Click to visit my blog:
Old 12-30-2009, 12:14 PM
theStudio Picasso

Congrats to everyone, those are all beautiful LO's -- it made choosing just 3 hard, but my vote is in
Old 12-30-2009, 02:25 PM
theStudio Picasso

I can't do it. I can't pick just three. I love the Christmas stories in all the LO's
I might as well as go ennie meanie mighty moe to pick.
Thank you all for the wonderful Christmas gift of sharing these beautiful LO's. Your stories triggered alot of my own memories.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:17 PM
theStudio Rembrandt

Just voted! what a hard choice! and what a prize for the winner! this is one beautiful christmas Mega! Good luck!
Old 01-01-2010, 12:19 AM
theStudio Artist

If anybody reads this. My submission was late,so I didn't make the list . I posted at 10:30 Central US time on New Year's Eve.I thought we had to submit by the end of dec 31 and we voted on New Year's Day. I have no idea how I messed up the date,but I did. (excuse me while I wipe the few tears from my eyes).A storm came through,so I could get on the pc and then my chronic pain shot up and I have been in bed for 2 days. I even made an extra effort to post tonight ...I had to take extra pain meds to haul my sorry achey self out of bed and get to the pc....(sniff ..sniff..). This was my first progressive scrap and these layouts were the first layouts I have ever done. I could kick myself allthe way to bed .I wanted that darn kit. Well at least go and look at my final page,so at least it will be looked at. I am going to go back to bed with my heating pad,where I can sulk,feel sorry for myself , wallow in self pity, and eat chocolate until I am nauseous. This is me... dragging my blankey behind me , pouting like a 2 year old that has lost her teddy bear, all the way back to bed. Where are those chocolates??

Here's my submission..http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...7&limit=recent

Last edited by CM Silly; 01-01-2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: add link
Old 01-01-2010, 01:38 AM
theStudio Picasso

Oh CMSilly I feel for you. When you wrote you wanted that kit & even took pain pills to get out of your sick bed to post your lo _well I could just cry for you. I wish I had magic powers so I could just give you that kit.Your Lo is beautiful. I can't believe this is one of your first lo's__you are very talented.My first was horrible compared to yours.
PS: In my humble opinion ( I hope people don't get mad at me for saying this)sometimes the best do not win anyhow.It is subjective-what someone likes another does not.Sometimes it is just a popularity contest or who can get the most friends & relatives to come & vote for them. There is nothing wrong with that I suppose but I never get my hopes up because of that. I don't want to feel disappointed or discouraged.There is always that chanch to win a challenge & what a thrill if you do.And fun just to participate.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:57 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Silly View Post
If anybody reads this. My submission was late,so I didn't make the list . I posted at 10:30 Central US time on New Year's Eve.I thought we had to submit by the end of dec 31 and we voted on New Year's Day. I have no idea how I messed up the date,but I did. (excuse me while I wipe the few tears from my eyes).A storm came through,so I could get on the pc and then my chronic pain shot up and I have been in bed for 2 days. I even made an extra effort to post tonight ...I had to take extra pain meds to haul my sorry achey self out of bed and get to the pc....(sniff ..sniff..). This was my first progressive scrap and these layouts were the first layouts I have ever done. I could kick myself allthe way to bed .I wanted that darn kit. Well at least go and look at my final page,so at least it will be looked at. I am going to go back to bed with my heating pad,where I can sulk,feel sorry for myself , wallow in self pity, and eat chocolate until I am nauseous. This is me... dragging my blankey behind me , pouting like a 2 year old that has lost her teddy bear, all the way back to bed. Where are those chocolates??

Here's my submission..http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...7&limit=recent
Awww... Marcie! I'm sorry sweetie... I think you got the dates confused between this challenge and the Tree Template challenge! If it's any consolation, your layout is FABULOUS! You should feel proud to have accomplished your goal and finished your layout! {hands her a BIG box of chocolates!} Take care of yourself, feel better soon!