Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 01-24-2010, 11:21 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Anyone else finding the new quite an adjustment

I was wondering if anyone is finding adjusting to the new name and the new things kind of odd...kinda like the feel of the place is different. It's probably just me,but with the new name change ,I have forgotten about the site almost totally this is only my 2nd time here and I had to put it on a list of things to do to remember. I don't remember the new name and the new look of things makes it harder to identify the same place with new name and look.It's like ..when the old name went ..the place kind of died to me. I don't mean for this to sound so awful,but I think it's lost it's something for me.
Isn't that so wierd that a name change,new store, and new looks would make that big of a difference to me ,but it has. Does it seem like it's less colorful here in the forum and in the store too or is it me? It feels kind of dressed down maybe.
Thanks for the ear!
Old 01-25-2010, 12:33 AM
theStudio Artist

When the site went back up, I changed the name on my favorites tab to
'SAS - The Studio". Since it was in the same place on the tab, I visited just as often. Soon I will change it to 'The Studio - SAS' then eventually, just The Studio.

The new look is crisp and clean, but a little stark. Maybe too much white? It is better than too dark.

We still have the same great team, and even more fun things to play with!