Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Scraplift Challenge

Scraplift Challenge *NEW* February, 2010... Looking for inspiration, challenge & fun? Check out the Scraplift challenge hosted by May of Janice Scraps LayOuts can be uploaded to Scraplift Challenge Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2010, 12:04 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Mar 2010 - Scraplift Challenge

I know I soooooo late for this month challenge. I've been out of date and trying to get things done ASAP. I was so busy at the end of the month. I've just start my new novel (yes, if you don't know yet. I'm a writer but you won't see my books because they are all in Thai). It has been about 3 years that I didn't write any books and it's time to get to work once again.

No, I'm not retiring from designing because of this. I just have to leave some of my stores but not here. I'll be here with you til you guys want me to leave.

Okay! Too much rambling aleady. Let's head to our challenge.

This month I've got a hard choice because there were lots of great layouts. Anyway I've picked this soft and pretty page "Wedding Day" from donakat for us to lift. You can click on the image to go to the gallery and leave her some love.

And here is my layout.

Post your layout in the scraplift gallery here, then post a link in this thread, so we can leave you some love.

My Blog..........My Gallery..........My Store

Last edited by zzaa_za; 03-22-2010 at 06:04 AM.