Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Scrap-n-Swap Challenge

Scrap-n-Swap Challenge Come play with Manda of Nibbles Skribbles as she challenges you to make a quickpage. At the end of the month you get all the quickpages created during this challenge. Be sure to post your LO's in this gallery: Scrap-n-Swap Challenge Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2010, 07:17 AM
theStudio Designer

Default April Scrap-N-Swap

Woo! I am excited to bring a new challenge to DSS this month, and hope you guys love it too! It's really simple:

Create a Quick Page!

* Each month a kit will be in the spotlight
* The kit will be 25% off until the 15th
* Keep your eyes on newsletters, my blog and FWP deals, because you never know when a freebie that matches will be available!
* Scrap a beautiful layout with the kit, and only the kit, no extra pieces at all.
* Turn your layout into a fabulous Quick Page and send the page to nibblesskribbles@gmail.com

At the end of the month, everyone wins! Everyone will get the entire collection of quick pages created!

Aprils Kit is called Butterflies and Blossoms - it's a fun, spring themed kit that will be sure to melt the winter blues away! Image linked!

I just want to reiterate a couple of the rules....

1. You must only use items from Butterflies & Blossoms in your layout, absolutely nothing extra. Since we will be sharing freebies from it, we need to be careful of violating other designers' terms of use!

2. You may use the kit and any freebies I offer from the kit for your layouts and quick pages!

3. Be sure to upload to the Scrap-N-Swap gallery and post back here in the forum!

4. Don't forget to send me your quickpage!

5. Have fun! I can't wait to see all of your great layouts!

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Last edited by mandak; 04-02-2010 at 03:50 PM.