Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Hello from May's Guest Designer!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm Janice Ward of JW-DigiScraps and I'm May's guest designer! My store has been launched a tad early in time for the great NSD celebration here! I'm hosting a speed scrap tomorrow as part of the festivities and we will have a great month together!

How about a little about me? Well, by day I'm an IT Manager at a local university, and by night I scrap and design my heart out! I've been married for 15 years to my hubby who is a firefighter in our town, and we have two sons - Jacob and Joey who are ages 11 and 7 respectively. We live in Western Wisconsin, but my heart is in Iowa where I grew up just south of the Mason City/Clear Lake area.

I hope you go and check out my store here! I've got some terrific goodies for you.

Can't wait to get to know you all a bit better!

Janice
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Hello from May's Guest Designer!!!

Oh! And make sure you add any of my goodies to the NSD Wish List that you might be desiring! I'll try to grant a couple of wishes this weekend!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03 AM
theStudio Rembrandt

Welcome Janice you will certainly enjoy your time here - it's a great group of people on this site.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:07 PM
the Studio - Designer

Welcome to the Studio Janice I'm sure you'll enjoying your time here especially with NSD this weekend
Old 04-30-2010, 04:11 PM
theStudio CT

Hi Janice. Nice to have you here.
I realy love your kit Mom for the ages. Already made a page with it. It has beautiful colors and I love the vintage taste of it. I've posted it in the quest designers gallery.
I hope you enjoy your time here at the Studio. There are great people here and it's a fun plce to be.
Hugs Renee

Creative for
The Studio, Ambowife Designs, BooLand Designs, Lara's Digiworld, Sarah Barber Designs, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Cryztal Rain, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Aneczka Designs,Studio Manu, Misker Whiskers

I'm proud to be a
Old 05-02-2010, 08:36 PM
theStudio Monet

Welcome Janice, I am looking foward to seeing more of your fabulous work here. I snagged Mom For All Ages over the weekend and can't wait to use it.This is the best place to be.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:41 PM
theStudio Designer

Welcome Janice! Love your stuff, hope you enjoy your stay!

Old 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Welcome with open arms Janice!! I had lots of fun at your Chat Saturday! Unfortunately, I'm not that great at scrapping and chatting, so my LO's not finished up yet!

Your newest kit is simply gorgeous, I just love the colors! And I'm loving your products in the shop, really nice stuff in there!! We hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anything just poke one of us!