Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > Monthly Challenges > Jun 14 - 20 Progressive Scrap

Jun 14 - 20 Progressive Scrap Led by Amber, Ruby Lane Designs, this Progressive Scrap is using the stunningly beautiful June Mega: June's First Blush. Join in by Wednesday June 16th!

View Poll Results: Vote for your top THREE!
mam07 3 7.14%
tinkerbell 11 26.19%
littlemelch 3 7.14%
trickletime 7 16.67%
allergy_mom 2 4.76%
scrappygal 2 4.76%
johnsonrj 10 23.81%
camperchow 6 14.29%
countryscrap 4 9.52%
danzinst 2 4.76%
bcalberti 12 28.57%
MsKaty 7 16.67%
LLPooh1 4 9.52%
Nani 4 9.52%
PamR 3 7.14%
sweettart54 4 9.52%
pbhill 3 7.14%
mrscarol_1 6 14.29%
JHawk 3 7.14%
marilynnay 2 4.76%
altimasport 3 7.14%
catschwartz 5 11.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2010, 08:24 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default June: Time to VOTE!

Please choose your top THREE favorites! I don't know how you're going to do it... the layouts are absolutely stunning this month!! Good luck!!

(click image to get a closer look in the gallery)

EDIT: Eeeek!! I feel like such a heel! I missed not one... not two... but THREE layout's in the final poll!!! I completely apologize to you ladies, please know it was NOT intentional! It's so hard to sort through the LO's in the gallery and find all of the finals, I just missed you totally by mistake! I'm so sorry! Here are the three I missed, in full glory for you all to see! You've been added to the poll above also!

marilynnay

altimasport

catschwartz

And a special thanks to the Designers & CT for playing along also! Ambowife, hareraisers, Renee

Last edited by kimberkatt; 06-23-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Carin Grobe Designs CTM

Default Re: June: Time to VOTE!

Wow... tough to choose!! But I voted! :-) Good luck everyone!

Proudly creating for:
Carin Grobe Designs, Mad Genius Designs and ADBDesigns
Amber Shaw, AK Designs, Colie's Corner, Ohana Designs, Simple Girl Scraps

Old 06-23-2010, 10:18 AM
theStudio Warhol

Thanks for the gallery link; I needed it for a closer look! Everyone did a great job - and it was quite a challenge (at least for me, lol!)!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:14 PM
theStudio CT

Voted!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs

Old 06-23-2010, 02:38 PM
theStudio Warhol

I voted, too! Great job everybody!

Old 06-23-2010, 07:03 PM
theStudio CT

Great job everybody - it's a beautiful kit to play with.

http://atimeforscraps.blogspot.com/
Old 06-25-2010, 08:04 PM
theStudio Artist

This message may or may not get posted & if it does get posted, I might get a slap on the hand
First let me say that there are some truely awesome layouts from this and other challenges I have participated in!
I enjoy the challenges cause they do just that, they "challenge"us to think outside the box & prepare for us for what might lie ahead
My thought is this....each day we receive different pieces & are told exactly what to do with the elements given. I "think" I follow the insturctions as directed, if not, then please let me know.
This is not the first challenge I've questioned. I don't mean to step on toes, I just thought that we were to follow the directions to a "t". I dunno
Old 06-26-2010, 07:22 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Hi sweettart! First, don't ever be afraid to speak up if you are confused about something, or if you just want to bring something to our attention... we really do value all of your feedback and will try our hardest to incorporate your thoughts on the site! We do try to make theStudio the best site for "you" well, because "you", the members, are what this site is all about!!

Second, as far as the challenges.. yes, the basic idea is to follow along with the challenge instructions to get you outside of your comfort zone and inspire you to try something new and be creative with it! However, as everyone probably knows by now, our Designer's here really are big softies! So, as long as someone tries and posts their results, that is good enough for us! Because the challenges really aren't about how well you follow directions, it's how you perceive & interpret those directions and how creative you can be with them! We don't ever want someone to post a LO they don't like just for the sake of a challenge! You always have creative control over your final outcome!

Obviously, if the challenge is to scrap your garden and you post a LO of your pet Fish, then that probably wouldn't qualify you for the challenge , but minor differences/exclusions/additions are allowed and accepted for the sake of creative control! I hope I make some sense here and I've answered your questions/concerns!
Old 06-26-2010, 11:36 AM
theStudio Artist

Thanks so much for your reply. LOL, I thought I might get banned HA. I am glad that you made it clear to me about the challenges. They are fun. Thanks again for replying and I hope I haven't stepped on anyones toes. Just had to ask.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:47 AM
theStudio Party Girl

No toes are harmed in the expression of opinions!! hehe... We would never ban anyone just for asking a question or voicing their opinions! I'm glad I made some sense and answered your concern!
Old 06-27-2010, 09:03 AM
theStudio Picasso

What a great response Kim! This is the way I've always understood the "rules" but it's nice to see it in black and white!!! Your attitude reflects so well on this site and those of us who call this home :> I'm bummed I didn't get to play this month, but I am stuck away from home for a few more weeks. Don't feel sorry for me though cuz I'm stuck in San Diego one of the most beautiful places I know and for a very good reason. See you all next PS for sure!

ps I voted but haven't had time to comment much. Beautiful work this month!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:17 PM
theStudio Monet

Digides beat me to it - but Kim you did a fabulous job with your response and it's why I absolutely have fallen in love with this site and the designers here. You have all taught me alot and the soft and kind hearts is what is appreciated. There is alot of talent here and I strive to catch some of it!!

Old 06-29-2010, 08:33 PM
the Studio - Designer

Wow ladies, you really outdid yourselves this month, I can't believe I missed it and such a beautiful kit to work with too