Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Freestyle Challenge

Freestyle Challenge Come play with Min of Deli Scraps by Min as you discover the inner artist within the digi-scrapper that is uniquely you; create with freedom, create with style! Be sure to share your LO's by posting them in the Freestyle Challenge Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 AM
theStudio Designer

Default July 2010 Freestyle Challenge

The layout swap we did last month was so much fun, we will definitely do this again!

For this month I thought I'd challenge you to a red, white and blue layout because in July the US and France, who share these colors, are celebrating their National Holiday. Then I checked Wikipedia and found out that in July about 30 countries are celebrating their national holiday! :eek: Way too many colors, LOL!

So, your challenge for this month is:

Create a layout using the colors of your countries flag only! (your pic may have different colors, LOL)
And if you're really stuck with colors you don't like, use the red-white-and-blue-joker

Post you layout in the Freestyle Challenge Gallery and leave a link here, telling us which flag you used.

Now I have to do layout using black, red and yellow/gold only .... hmmmmm....

Have fun and happy scrapping!