Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > Mix-N-Match Challenge

Mix-N-Match Challenge Here's a challenge that will encourage you to use all those 'random' goodies that you've been collecting. Join SAS-y Girl, Aldercreek, for this fun Mix-N-Match Challenge and post your LO in the SAS-y Mix-N-Match Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default Nov/Dec Mix N Match

If you're anything like me, you've got tons of digital goodies taking up storage space that don't get used very often, because it's just easier to use a coordinating kit, especially when you have to give credit for everything you post online. So here's your excuse to comb through your files and put together a layout (or several) using those goodies. Here's the rules:

-No more than two different pieces from the same kit. You can use one piece many times (like a brush or button). Store mega kits with multiple designers still count as one kit, because the pieces are all designed to go together. Templates count as one item, even though they do sort of contain multiple elements.

-No more than two kits from the same designer - Mega kits count as a separate designer - you could still use pieces from two kits by someone and a piece from a mega kit they were a part of

-Two designers must by SAS-y designers

-At least 1 piece must be something purchased from the SAS-y boutique

Post your layouts in the Mix N Match Gallery here.

The posting bonus will be a $1 off coupon for any purchase in the store.

Please leave comments for the other layouts in the Mix N Match gallery, because the ten layouts with the most comments will be put into a poll for all participants to vote, and the winner will receive a coupon for Digitreats Fall Kit free.

This is my first challenge, so please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I tried to make the rules reasonable, but still challenging, because I like challenges that make me think and get creative.

I've already posted my layout here.

This challenge ends December 17.

my blog

Last edited by aldercreek; 11-29-2007 at 11:52 AM.