Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2010 > Halloween Fun 2010 > Album Cover Contest

Album Cover Contest Not really Halloween, but here it is anyway! Hosted by Piggy Scraps.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2010, 03:56 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy The Contest

Itís time to stretch your wings creatively! Try something new, reach deep inside to find talents you werenít even sure were there. In the process, you can win not only a $5.00 gift certificate to my store (Piggy Scraps Design), and a $5.00 gift certificate to theStudio, you will also win your favorite album from Amazon.com!

What do you need to do? Transform this fabulous pic of my wanna-be Rock Star daughter Tessa into an album cover! Now while we may love rock, and while she may be channeling Ozzy here, this can be any genre of music. Feeliní a little Janis Joplin-y, go 70ís! Feeling the teen spirit, go 90ís! Go grunge! Heck, if she makes you think Lawrence Welk, I canít wait to see that cover (though Iím a bigger Bing fan myself).

Four requirements:
  1. Itís due by November 15th.
  2. You must post a 600X600, 72dpi in the Album Cover Contest gallery
  3. You must credit designer resources (brushes, masks, textures), per usual
  4. You must have a 300dpi finished version available (for me to download) should you win
Why #4? Well, Iím figuring this will make a fantastic Christmas present for Ms. Tess. A full-size Rock poster starring her. What little Hannah Montana groupie wouldnít love it?

Just click to download the original, non-altered photo.

my email