Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Heritage Challenge: Point in Time

Heritage Challenge: Point in Time Hosted by Pauli. Don't forget to post your LO's in the Point in Time Gallery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2011, 11:26 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default March Challenge

Hi there!

Can't believe it's March already.... There's an awful lot on my mind right now, and I haven't had time to catch my breath for a while, let alone figure out something really cool for the challenge, and I sincerely apologize for that.

That said, I DID have a thought the other day :eek:
I was going thru my family tree research, combining it with scrapping stuff, to finally get everything more or less in the same spot and was kinda letting my mind wander (Which is NOT hard to do these days) to how I got to doing this....

So, this month....... How about scrapping scrapping? I know, it's not a typo. We are our family historians, the story tellers, the memory keepers..... but how did we "get" that way?
Everybody started genealogy and/or scrapping for a different reason, besides the obvious one, that it's fun and more or less keeps us out of trouble LOL.

Please tell the story of the story teller. Why you started, when you started, how you do your research (straights line only, inlaws and their families included, male only, general history of their lifetime included)....

ANYTHING goes, as long as it is a look into who the person behind the story is. You can add pictures, just journal, a little bit of both..... no rules!

Hope to see you in the gallery!!

Hugs,