Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Hello from Northwestern Illinois...

Hello everyone... I thought I should stop by and introduce myself. I am Dyanna, happily married mom to 7 kids... My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 7 and grandmom to 11 with another due in late July.. At one time I was co owner of The Scrapping Garden and some of you may recognize me from there. I started out as a member, went to being in charge of games, then forum admin and into co ownership After TSG closed I floated for awhile but now I am back

I am happy to say I am CTing for Linda Cumberland. You can find her here in the store...

So for now I am looking forward to creating some beautiful LO's and checking out the challenges etc here in the forum and the gallery...

CT for Linda Cumberland
My Blog