Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 04-03-2011, 03:56 PM
theStudio Artist

Arrow Talk Of The Town

So, what is the weather like In UR Town?

It sure is kicking up a dust storm here in Arizona!! Good thing it isn't raining, or we'd have a mud storm: L.O.L.

One time it was so windy, that it almost blue me in my car off the road: on the way to church of all times.

One time I was out taking a walk with my husband & was so involved in the conversation, that I didn't realize it, until after I had stepped over: I almost stepped on a snake. It was a baby rattlesnake & they are more dangerous then the adult rattlesnakes, as they do not have portion control on the amount of the venium they give you.

All the above is no joke it (the above) really happened, even though this month is the month of jokes. Speaking of which I need to do a digital scrap page in regards to April Fools Day.......: that is a good & a bad one: wait until you all hear that story

Collecter of: Carin Grobey Designs & Snicker Doodle Designs & Lyn Griffin Designs & Aimee Harrison Designs!!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:28 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Talk Of The Town

Arizona sound to me to the western and 60' movies lol. Here in Madrid we had a wonderful weather, let see. Yesterday we had 25-27º (77-80F), sunny and bright. Today is so dark, raining all day long and about 10-12º (50-54F). And tomorrow we can have eigther snow or 40º (104F). Spring in Madrid!!!

In 1996 it snow on June 3rd and two days after we had 35º. Last year was more or less the same . My bonds hearts one day because is cold and the other because is hot. But I love Madrid

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:44 PM
theStudio Artist

Arrow Talk Of The Town

I've been to various countries, however I've never been to Spain: I imagined that it was most all of the time hot & sunny, & no snow. Is it humid there? I bet it is beautiful there. Have you ever been to Hawaii? I'm guessing UR weather is comparable to that place here is the U.S.

Collecter of: Carin Grobey Designs & Snicker Doodle Designs & Lyn Griffin Designs & Aimee Harrison Designs!!
Old 04-03-2011, 06:02 PM
theStudio Warhol

i am in florida and the weather has been beautiful this weekend...low 80's. my girls were home for spring break this week...the first day of break, it poured literally 20 hours! then it was nice every other day thereafter...LOL!
i enjoy these temperatures right now, especially when there is a nice breeze. it is going to be a hot one here this summer!! WHEW!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:05 PM
theStudio Artist

Arrow LakeLand, Florida

Sounds like all is well UR direction. I heard is wasn't so nice in LakeLand, Florida. To UR knowledge has it changed since I last heard of it?

Old 04-04-2011, 06:12 AM
theStudio Owner

It's been 40-50 here, we hit 60's a couple days ago with lots of sun! Heavenly. Now it's raining. Good for the flowers & crops... dreary for me. I need a good, cuddle-up-with-the-kids movie.

Smooches,

Toiny

my email
Old 04-04-2011, 06:21 AM
theStudio Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi-Scrap View Post
I've been to various countries, however I've never been to Spain: I imagined that it was most all of the time hot & sunny, & no snow. Is it humid there? I bet it is beautiful there. Have you ever been to Hawaii? I'm guessing UR weather is comparable to that place here is the U.S.
We have ALL the weathers you can imagin, humid and rainy at the northwest, really hot at the south, the Canary Island like Hawaii, the Balears Island like Florida, Madrid more o less than Washington DC or New York, so dry in the middle of the country, desert at the southeast and worm weather at the Mediterranean coast and almost all year, snow at the Pirineess, close to France.
All these in a country smaller than Texas

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:08 AM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: LakeLand, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi-Scrap View Post
Sounds like all is well UR direction. I heard is wasn't so nice in LakeLand, Florida. To UR knowledge has it changed since I last heard of it?
i am about 2.5 hours from lakeland...and the weather this past week was pretty crazy. one day it would be pouring and the next would be beautiful and sunny! and it literally went on this way for the entire week, which just happened to be spring break for our kids!!!
but looks like the rain has passed us for now yeah!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:44 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Wow, Eva! I thought New England had crazy weather - seems like Spain is just as crazy!! lol

We haven't broken the 45 degree mark yet for Spring - that's as warm as it's gotten... but, we did just have snow on April 1st!! It's all melted now, but it's been raining on and off for two days! We had close to 100" of snowfall this year, so everything is just so wet & muddy now... I can't wait for everything to dry out so we can actually PLAY outside like HUMANS, not pigs rolling around in the mud!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:07 AM
theStudio Owner

What's wrong with pigs!??!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
... not pigs rolling around in the mud!!

my email
Old 04-04-2011, 09:12 AM
theStudio Party Girl

ROFLMBO!!! I knew it was coming... I was just waiting for it!! I was going to add a little blurb for you to take the bait... then thought, nah.... she'll take the bait anyway!!

Although... you may want to stay out of the mud with those pretty white ears you got there!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:59 AM
theStudio Owner

Naaaaah... mud scrubs off easily. Great for the skin (and ears)!

my email
Old 04-04-2011, 04:32 PM
theStudio CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggyscraps View Post
Naaaaah... mud scrubs off easily. Great for the skin (and ears)!
Not sure about the ears part. My lovely son loves the mud, he even loves to roll in it, but it doesn't do his ears any good. He is still not listening to me

Creative for
The Studio, Ambowife Designs, BooLand Designs, Lara's Digiworld, Sarah Barber Designs, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Cryztal Rain, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Aneczka Designs,Studio Manu, Misker Whiskers

I'm proud to be a
Old 04-04-2011, 04:42 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Not sure about the ears part. My lovely son loves the mud, he even loves to roll in it, but it doesn't do his ears any good. He is still not listening to me

ROFL!! HAHAHAHAHA.......
Old 04-04-2011, 09:18 PM
theStudio Artist

Arrow LakeLand, Florida/Spain/Pigs-N-Mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveziur View Post
We have ALL the weathers you can imagin, humid and rainy at the northwest, really hot at the south, the Canary Island like Hawaii, the Balears Island like Florida, Madrid more o less than Washington DC or New York, so dry in the middle of the country, desert at the southeast and worm weather at the Mediterranean coast and almost all year, snow at the Pirineess, close to France.
All these in a country smaller than Texas
Wow, sounds like you get a variety, depending on where you are in Spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Mom Scraps View Post
i am about 2.5 hours from lakeland...and the weather this past week was pretty crazy. one day it would be pouring and the next would be beautiful and sunny! and it literally went on this way for the entire week, which just happened to be spring break for our kids!!!
but looks like the rain has passed us for now yeah!
Glad things seem to be clearing up.

Pigs wouldn't have to roll in mud in Arizona, they'd just have to wait for the dust storm & hope it rains, so they can be caught in a mud storm