Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Featured Designer Challenge

Featured Designer Challenge Join Kimberkatt every two weeks to get to know one of our Studio Designers. Find a new challenge, a new sampler and a new kit every time! Post your LO's in the Featured Designer Gallery and post a link here in the challenge thread.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2011, 06:21 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default May 1-15 Featured Designer - Twin Mom Scraps!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ TWIN MOM SCRAPS ~

Rebecca, the talent behind Twin Mom Scraps, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! I was a big fan of Rebecca's even before she became a designer here at theStudio. Of course, I was so excited when I learned she was becoming part of the team here!! Rebecca's designs are just so cute, she always manages to add something so completely adorable to her kits! Her kits are fun & colorful and perfect for that traditional type of scrapper, like me! I love mixing her patterned papers, they're always so perfectly coordinated! And, of course, who can resist her RIBBONS! I love, love, love playing with ribbons, and Rebecca's kits are always chock full of them! Like her newest kit, Hello Springtime and the adorable coordinating mini for the challenge! And, one lucky Scrapper who posts a layout using the free mini is going to WIN the full Hello Springtime kit!

Introducing: HELLO SPRINGTIME
ON SALE: 30% off thru May 15!!

Also, make sure to check out the coordinating pieces to the Hello Springtime Collection - all ON SALE: 30% off thru May 15! Matter of fact, her ENTIRE STORE is ON SALE: 30%!! Sweet!!

- Rules & Download -

• Download EXPIRED
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Hello Springtime Full Kit by Twin Mom Scraps!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 05-16-2011 at 05:41 PM.