Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011, 05:02 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Thumbs up Hello to everyone in Miss Piggyland!

I have been checking things out here as I found the owner to have a such a warm heart (and smile) that I knew I had to see what life was like in Piggyland! I found out about "The Studio" while participating in the ADSRace and now have a wonderful gift from this site, too (along with some other goodies I guess I had to have!) Oh my name is Glorie and I am from central Minnesota! Anyone else from my area? Need to ask, where is this site based from?

Well, I guess that's enough for now! Played some fun games last night here, too fun! Hope to get to know you better!

Wow, I'm very disappointed in not having even ONE person welcome me!! I was hoping that this site may be one that was soft place to fall and I guess my thoughts were incorrect. SO BUMMED!

Last edited by Glorie; 05-23-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: hurt and disappointed!