Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 05-22-2011, 05:02 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Thumbs up Hello to everyone in Miss Piggyland!

I have been checking things out here as I found the owner to have a such a warm heart (and smile) that I knew I had to see what life was like in Piggyland! I found out about "The Studio" while participating in the ADSRace and now have a wonderful gift from this site, too (along with some other goodies I guess I had to have!) Oh my name is Glorie and I am from central Minnesota! Anyone else from my area? Need to ask, where is this site based from?

Well, I guess that's enough for now! Played some fun games last night here, too fun! Hope to get to know you better!

Wow, I'm very disappointed in not having even ONE person welcome me!! I was hoping that this site may be one that was soft place to fall and I guess my thoughts were incorrect. SO BUMMED!

Last edited by Glorie; 05-23-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: hurt and disappointed!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:46 AM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: Hello to everyone in Miss Piggyland!

Hi Glorie!

Oh no! I missed you. I'm so sad. My sister came to town and I've been a little absent the last 2 days. A little self-absorbed. I was so happy to see you in some of the games too.

We're military and were stationed in the Minneapolis area for 5 years. My daughter, Tess, was born in Minnesota. We even have one of our designers out there. Our site is out of North Carolina, though we are now stationed in Germany.

I hope to see you back!

Smooches and welcome!

Toiny

my email
Old 05-24-2011, 10:44 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Hi Glorie!!! Welcome to theStudio!!

Please don't be sad! We're a very friendly bunch! Sundays nights are typically slow online as people settle back into their work & school weeks. Plus right now is the end of the school year so there's lots going on, not to mention all the storms. But hang in there... people tend to check in and post throughout the week
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 AM
theStudio Designer

Glorie, welcome again, don't be disappointed, you know, mums, housekeepers, family lovers, hard workers, great persons... sometimes we need 48 hours/day. But we are here for you if you need us, for sure!!!

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Chit Cat

Glorie, I am in and out of the site so very often. But we have had a lot of storms here in East Tx the last few days. My electricity has been off and on so much that I worried about my lap top. So it has been off most of the time. I just saw your post. Welcome and hope you stay. I had tried so many sites for so long, that I did not even think of a site as home. Then I followed a designer here. She was a guest at the time. I love it here. I feel at home and don't even visit the other sites any more. The people that work here and the fantastic wonderful "Piggy" are the best. Stick around, I think you will love it too.