Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Featured Designer Challenge

Featured Designer Challenge Join Kimberkatt every two weeks to get to know one of our Studio Designers. Find a new challenge, a new sampler and a new kit every time! Post your LO's in the Featured Designer Gallery and post a link here in the challenge thread.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2011, 10:05 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default June 1-15 Featured Designer - eqrAveziur Designs!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ eqrAveziur Designs ~

Eva, the talent behind eqrAveziur Designs, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! Eva is a fairly new designer here at theStudio. Her designs definitely match her personality, she's a Classic Beauty! She has such a simple, elegant style of design, with a big European influence! I absolutely love her color combinations and the soft, almost vintage, classic style of her designs. Her featured kit for this challenge, Serenity Obsession, is no exception! And, one lucky scrapper is going to WIN the entire Serenity Obsession Collection! And, if you absolutely can't wait to get your hands on it, the Scrap Kit is DEAL OF THE DAY TODAY!!

DEAL OF THE DAY: June 1 ONLY!!!
Save 70% today only!

Introducing: Serenity Obsession Full Kit
ON SALE: 30% off through June 15!

If you haven't become acquainted with Eva's designs, head to her store to enjoy a 30% off sale through June 15th! I guarantee you will find something you completely LOVE in there!

- Rules & Download -

• Download Expired
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Serenity Obsession Full Kit by eqrAveziur Designs
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 06-16-2011 at 08:31 AM.