Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Color Challenge

Color Challenge Join Monika for the color challenge where you create either a LO OR a minikit to share using the color palette posted each month. Layouts for this Challenge can be found and uploaded to theStudio Color Challenge Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2011, 01:55 PM
theStudio Designer

Default June color challenge

Hello Everyone and welcome back to June color challenge!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to post a challenge last month,I had to take care of all sorts of thing in the family, and when our parents need us, well, we run.
I missed you all and can't wait to see the gorgeous creations this month!

You can use my starter kit to make a layout or use any other kit you have, but make sure you're using the colors I post here. Please upload the previews or layouts to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread.

As you may already know, we are no longer collecting points for challenge participation, but everyone who completes the challenge will automaticly receive a 10% discount for the Studio store the following month.
This requires for you to be registered in the forum and in the store using the same e-mail addresse, otherwise admin will not be able to set the discounts.
So this is important to get your earned discount.

As a bonus I will throw in a 20% off coupon for my store to everyone who participates in the June color challenge.
I will e-mail the coupons to everyone at the beginning of July.

So let's start, here are the colors for June:

This is my mini for the month:

Sorry, link expired.

Have fun!

Last edited by Monika; 07-02-2011 at 03:21 PM.