Go Back   theStudio > Designer & Member Giveaways > Designers Giveaways

Designers Giveaways Freebies from theStudio Designer Team.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:01 PM
theStudio Designer

Default 25 days of gifts on my blog

Forgive me for being late in posting here! I started an Advent Event on my blog on December 1st. Please visit there every day to pick up a new goodie! Also, since this posting is late, if there is a goodie that you have missed (and the link is now inactive), just email me at: Karen at SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren dot come and I will be sure you get it!

Also, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter, so you will receive newsletter-only gifts and information!

Old 12-05-2011, 06:32 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Re: 25 days of gifts on my blog

Thanks so much for the freebies. I noticed the links for the first time today , and the day 3 and 4 parts are gorgeous.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:43 AM
theStudio Scribbler

You are SOOOO nice! I like your style, and you have already made a devout fan of me by your enlightened approach to your Advent calendar gifts. It is very sweet of you to recognize that it's easy to miss a day here and there due to the busyness of the holidays or an illness or whatever. I, for one, appreciate that you are truly giving a gift, not offering something for a limited time only.

You know, I've encountered a couple of sites already that are offering their Advent downloads for a scant 24 hours and that's it, by golly, by gum! Well, imagine telling a child that he or she simply cannot open the little window on an Advent calendar because he or she was late to breakfast. You'd think that parent was an ogre, wouldn't you? And that's precisely how I am feeling right now about those two sites. I mean, I can't help it that I had the swine flu or whatever it was that knocked me flat on my back for almost a week. Weak like a kitten I was, unable to feed myself, much less sit in front of a computer for hours with bleary eyes and achy joints. Does this mean I should be punished for being sick and unable to log on?

So, I thank you, dear lady, for your kindness and generosity, for your gentle and understanding ways. You are a princess ... no, a queen! And you have made my day. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and her name is Snickerdoodle Designs!

PS: Forgive me if I seem somewhat fatuous and overbearing. I'm just a bit discouraged by what I perceive as a lack of holiday spirit. I'm so glad to know that is not the case at The Studio. If Ms Piggyscraps is an example -- and I believe that she is by the tone of her wonderfully witty newsletters --- why, the entire site and all its designers are absolutely filled with the joy of the season! Merry Christmas, everyone! Happy Hannukah and Kwanzaa, too!

PSS: I'm so happy that I'm finally getting well, can you tell?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:49 PM
theStudio Warhol

Woo hoo!! Love those kitty critters, thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-09-2011, 02:22 AM
theStudio Designer

Gorgeous, Karen, and very thoughtful!!

Tags
advent, christmas, freebie, gift