Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Heritage Challenge: Point in Time

Heritage Challenge: Point in Time Hosted by Pauli. Don't forget to post your LO's in the Point in Time Gallery.

Old 12-10-2011, 10:12 AM
theStudio Warhol

Red face December Challenge is up

I finally came up for air, and found that I completely missed November.
Eventhough I've been missing in action a lot this year, I hope to see everybody before the year ends.
This month is pretty straight forward, I think :-)

HOLIDAY TRADITIONS - ANY holiday!
You pick which holiday you want to highlight, any way you want to highlight it :-)

All I ask is that it is family related. Did your grandparents always go to a certain place for their anniversary? (Do you?) Is the 21st birthday celebrated different than any other in your family? Look back at family stories, or even your own memories, pick a holiday and run with it! :-)

Please thank the designers by using (and crediting) a studio designer. Don't forget to post your layout in the gallery and link it back here, so we can enjoy and leave some love :-)

I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU for all who have participated in the challenges this year, and to wish everybody here at The Studio, a very Merry Christmas and a terrific 2012.

Hugs,
Pauli
Old 12-13-2011, 06:05 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Location: I live in northern Italy on the Garda Lake , a beautiful little town always filled up with tourists
Default Re: December Challenge is up

Every year we try to spend a all day on the snow, this memories goes back to 2008 when we took an entire weekend off to relax all together!

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ow-day-21.html

Come have a look at my blog!!
Old 12-22-2011, 10:40 AM
theStudio Designer

Here's mine, thank you for the challenge!

Old 12-29-2011, 03:53 PM
theStudio Warhol

Thank you ladies for participating. The pages will make wonderful additions to the memories you want to pass on :-)

Hope to see you again next year.... In about a week. LOL