Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Software Books > The Fun Stuff

The Fun Stuff This is the place to find or share information on books about Photoshop techniques. There are a lot of good books out there to teach you techniques and to get the creative juices flowing. I will add more as I have time and I hope if you know of a good book you will start a thread and share it here.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:12 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book

Having just recently upgraded from PSCS to PSCS3, I decided it was time to learn my program properly. I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book and I haven't looked back since. The book includes a cd with the graphics used in the lessons and 16 movie tutorials. The book is made for both beginners and advanced users. Form the first page onwards I learned helpful tips and shortcuts that are really going to help me, and I do need help. This is one of the most user friendly books that I have read. Now I only need the time to do the lessons.

beryl
Old 07-30-2007, 04:40 AM
SAS-y Pebble

ohhhhhh Beryl..I am gonna have to get it...I have CS3..but it scares me..lol. I am a PSP girl...but so want to switch over. Thanks so much for the information...it is now on my list of must haves!!..huggies...Sheri
Old 08-01-2007, 04:25 AM
theStudio Designer

Thanks for the tip Beryl, I will have to go look for it to!