Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:15 AM
theStudio Designer

Default It's Time To Celebrate!

Two years ago, I stumbled into the world of digiscrapping and was hooked immediately! I moved from never knowing about digiscrapping to designing in a month and haven't look back since.

I have been so lucky to have had some wonderful mentors and role models through the last two years - they have taught me so much. And I have been so lucky to have such a wonderful team of dedicated and supportive ladies on my creative team - supporting me through so much!

Alright - it's time to gear up to have a kicking month-long celebration! Don't skip a bit of this post - there are loads of freebies and lots of information about sales and treats!

Not only is this the 2 year celebration of me, it's the 3 year anniversary of the amazing and wonderful Toiny taking over The Studio! We're having a blog hop to celebrate and an amazing sale all month long!

Here's my part of the blog hop (just click the image to be taken to my blog):

All my stores are 33% off ALL MONTH LONG! Amazing - I know!
The Studio

Any time is the perfect time to celebrate! April 2012 marks my two year designaversary - so it’s a more exciting time to celebrate! Full of bright colours and fun elements to scrap any celebration, ‘Celebrate’ is incredibly versatile!

Celebrate: Collection - BIG savings!

Celebrate: Boy

Celebrate: Girl

Celebrate: Alpha Add On

Celebrate: Cardstock

My amazingly talented creative team has a whole bunch of freebies to offer you this month! Sunday's freebie was a desktop freebie from Sugar n Spice!

I'm going to be showing you my CT's amazing work this week - but if you want to see some right now - hop on over to my Facebook Page and have a quick look - and grab a freebie from Amie!!

Last but not least, I'm hosting weekly blog challenges! Each week, a lucky winner will win a $10 coupon to my store. And some lucky winners will win a guest spot on my creative team! (more details to follow later this week!)

This week's challenge is a Scraplift Challenge! Post your entries HERE - it will also carry on all month HERE!

Enjoy!