Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 03-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Chit Cat

Default Goodbye Radar

Many of you know Radar. He had been my avitar for a long time and I have posted many pages showing him off.

He was my baby, my companion, and my comfort in times of trouble. When my housband was laid off from his home building job we moved from Houston to a small East Texas town where we had property and a small house. We live near his mother so I can help take care of her. I lived in several large cities and it has taken some time to get used to life in a small town. Other than my husband and family two things helped me get by, this site and my Radar.

A sphynx is a special cat. They are thought to be the most intelligent of all breeds (although in my opinion all cats are intelligent, wonderful creatures). They seek warmth all of the time, so they love to cuddle. They are demanding, loving, energetic, fun, and comical. I could go on, but you get the idea.

Somehow, with our children grown and gone, Radar became our baby. We doted on him and loved him so much.

Two days ago, when Radar got up in the morning, he could not move his back legs. His back feet were very cold and he was so scared. I rushed him to the vet's office and he was checked out. They could not find what was wrong. Things went from wrong to the unthinkable so fast. Within a few hours the cold was up to his waist and he was having a hard time breathing.

He left us that evening.

My husband was out of town, but came rushing back. We are both incredibly sad and I cannot stop crying. I see him everywhere. I miss him so.

We have lost other pets, but this one was so special.

Goodbye Radar, we loved you.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Goodbye Radar

Oh no, I'm so sad to hear that radar has left you, Rose. You're in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS!!))
Old 03-12-2012, 11:15 PM
theStudio Designer

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets are so precious to us, and Radar sounds exceptional. Thank you for posting the layouts of him. What a treasure they will be for you to look at as you remember him.

Last edited by SnickerdoodleDesigns; 03-13-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:09 AM
theStudio Owner

Oh Rose I'm so sorry for your loss. I can feel how much you love him, and how much you will miss him. My heart hurts for you. Lots of smooches to both of you.

my email
Old 03-13-2012, 11:23 AM
theStudio CT

I am so sorry for your loss.

Creative for
The Studio, Ambowife Designs, BooLand Designs, Lara's Digiworld, Sarah Barber Designs, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Cryztal Rain, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Aneczka Designs,Studio Manu, Misker Whiskers

I'm proud to be a
Old 03-14-2012, 03:11 AM
theStudio Designer

I am sorry for your loss Rose, pets are part of the family and as such we love.

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:01 AM
theStudio Monet

I am Sorry you Lost your Radar so suddenly. Such a hard thing to have happened. Prayers for comfort in this time of loss.
I do enjoy seeing your memory pages of Radar. Such an unusual sight to see, but presented with Love.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Chit Cat

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful well wishes. Rose