Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > In Search Of (ISO)...

In Search Of (ISO)... for scrappers & designers alike! Are you looking for a certain something in a kit? A color? A theme? Maybe a CU item? Ask for it here.

Maybe you are looking for help on your CT? Or looking for a Designer needing a CT? Ask for it here. If you need it, here's the place to ask.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 PM
theStudio Designer

Default What are you ISO?

Is there a color palette, theme, element set, paper set, style of kit etc that you've been looking for? I'd love to know what YOU want created!

Is there a combo of designers here at theStudio you think would make an awesome collab kit (either a theme of your choosing, or one they choose)? Let us know!

I can't promise that every idea will get created, but I will consider any and all suggestions - and even share suggestions if I'm not feeling inspired!

Looking forward to hearing from YOU and learning what it is you're looking for!

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Old 03-30-2012, 05:52 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Default Re: What are you ISO?

Hi..

I am in search of three things and was hoping someone here would know where I can find them.

First, I have been looking for tutorials on how to do the scrap blinkies that I see on everyones blogs. There are a bunch but I can't seem to find anyone that's done one :S.

Second.. Just today I discovered the Facebook Timeline Covers and was wondering if anyone knew of a tutorial out there besides youtube.. to make these and if there are any templates out there. I have googled but so far have come up empty handed. When I do a tutorial I like to print them out.. it's easier for me to follow that way. Super rusty on making anything lately.. have been away from PSP for some time due to heavy workload at my job and my health.

Third.. I found the challenges thread here and saw the recipe card challenges. WOW what an awesome job everyone did on these. I was wondering if anyone knew where i can find some templates to do the recipe cards.. so many different layouts .. I loved them all!!!

Thank you so much in advance for any help you can give to me on all this.

Have a wonderful weekend
Donna
Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
theStudio Designer

Awesome! I don't know much about making blinkies, I hire out for that! But I will look into the timeline stuff and get a tutorial written on theStudio blog one of these days! I will also look into recipe card templates, or make some!

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Old 04-07-2012, 08:42 AM
theStudio Scrapper

Oh good!!! Thanks so much