Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > Christmas in July > Christmas Hybrid Challenge

Christmas Hybrid Challenge Love hybrid? Join Manda, Nibbles Skribbles for this challenge!

Old 07-21-2012, 07:29 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Challenge Coming!

Hey all! We will be making a notebook to help get our Holiday to-do lists organized, and keep it organized all the way through the holiday season!

Whether you you are afraid of Hybrid, haven't done much and want to give it a try or are an 'advanced' hybrid artist you'll be able to handle this challenge!

I'll be back later this weekend with full details, but if you want to get a head start, here's what you'll need (after I make mine, I might adjust this a bit, but this is the basic list):

* Christmas or Holiday themed Digital Scrapbooking Supplies
* A notebook of some kind (I personally like the kind that's half as wide as a standard notebook that also has a pocket inside, but any notebook will work)
* A few envelopes (Card Envelopes or manilla envelopes work well - these will help you keep papers, receipts etc. organized)
* A printer
* A paper cutter or scissors or both
* Glue, Tape
* Any extras you might want to add (stickers, sparkly stuff, etc)

I'll be back!

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Old 07-21-2012, 02:12 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: Challenge Coming!

Sounds FUN!!! Just purchased the gorgeous DOTD!! This will give me something to do with it right away!!!

HUGS!

Dinah