Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Default winner of Halloween contest

As I sat by the window looking out at the gloomy day after two days of traveling across central PA taking photos of the beautiful fall foliage, I was glad we saw the foliage before the rain and cold came today.

I opened my email and started reading the newsletter from Digital Scrapbooking Studio. Just a note to say THANK YOU from me to the team at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. As I read today's newsletter, I was so surprised to see my name as the winner of the Halloween contest. I had to blink a few times to make sure it was my name and not someone else. With excitement I went to my husband and said come you have to see this. His reply was, Is that good? What does it mean? We never win anything. I thought OMG he is not a scrapper what was I thinking showing him the email. Ha Ha. He then said as he was leaving my scrap room, I can see you are happy so that is a good thing, even if I don't know what you are excited about. He likes the books I do (and constantly showing them off) but I guess he thinks you snap your fingers and there it is even though he knows how long it takes to complete a book. He often says "You love the computer more than me". Ha Ha. So that tells you how much time I spend on the computer. I can't get waited to look at the things I did not purchase and now own and pull out my kids old photos to do pages of their Halloween costumes & fall foliage photos we took yesterday. Thank You again, Connie Tyger
Old 10-06-2012, 08:22 PM
jusmedigital

Default Re: winner of Halloween contest

YAY!! so glad you won. congrats!
Old 10-07-2012, 04:34 AM
theStudio Owner

Wooooooohooooooooo Connie! I'm so excited for you. Congrats.

my email
Old 10-09-2012, 02:59 PM
theStudio Designer

Such a big congrats to you!! Thank you for the little story, it really made my day
Old 10-09-2012, 07:47 PM
theStudio CT

Congrats!

Old 10-09-2012, 08:51 PM
theStudio Designer

You are a most deserved winner - congratulations! Love your story - sounds like you have a very understand hubby!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:38 AM
theStudio Artist

Cool congrats!!! Yeah I've had similar conversations like that with my hubby, then I got him a Kindle Fire He plays on it and I do my scrapping
Old 10-13-2012, 12:33 PM
theStudio Monet

ROFL! In your Excitement of Winning you have Described the Memory Page Makes Obsession! Congratulations and Huge Thanks for the Morning Coffee Time Laugh with My Honey. We can both So Relate!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:45 AM
theStudio Designer

Your story is so cute! I try to get hubby excited about scrapping too - he honestly tries but he doesn't get it. Which is OK because I don't get his fascination with Linux podcasts no matter how hard I try ... *grin*

I hope you are enjoying playing with your goodies!!