Go Back   theStudio > Designer & Member Giveaways > Member Giveaways

Member Giveaways If you have something to share post it here. For help in adding attachments and previews check the FAQs for explanations. If you can’t find the answer there please contact me. Toiny

Old 12-09-2007, 01:33 PM
SAS-y Gem

Default Naughty or Nice Add-On Finally On Blog!

Okay, now that we're all starting to feel better, I had some time to get this all finished up. There's another 59+ megs of content in this add-on kit! Including some cute sticker frames, bows and 7 new papers!

Check it out here.

Happy Holidays!
Kymm
Old 12-09-2007, 08:57 PM
SAS-y Pearl

Great add-on to an adorable kit! thanks so much, Kymm!! I really loved your NoN kit and really admire your Illustrator work So glad you're feeling better, too! You have to rest up for the next round! :p
Old 12-09-2007, 09:37 PM
SAS-y Gem

Ain't that the truth. Thankfully, after going to the doctor Ryder has anti-nausea medicine (that mommy's used too!) and has been keeping juice down. He had his first food and milk bottle since TUESDAY! *sigh of relief* He'd only drink juice and a couple oz at that, so I was really worried I'd have to take him to the hospital for dehydration since we only went through 9 diapers in 3 days!!! Thank goodness he's turned around. I got him to eat applesauce and drink an 8oz milk bottle. YAY!

Blah, I love Illustrator. LOL I got addicted to it in college. heheheheh. Once my teachers got me into using the graphic tablet (hard as heck to draw with a mouse!) I couldn't put it down. I never thought to use it for scrapbooking stuff until last week when I pulled out my tablet to give it a go. I couldn't ever get the stupid pressure sensitivity to work on it before so I gave up trying to trouble shoot. I downloaded the newest drivers and low and behold, it worked!

I'd highly recommend one to anyone who's doing what we do. It makes it so much easier to draw most of the stuff we need. IMO, easier than drawing it and then scanning it in! (and you get cleaner lines too)

By the way, I love your kit too. I need to make my rounds tonight and download everyones kits and hope to use them sometime after Ryder turns 21 ROLMAO!