Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > 365 Synergy Challenge & Forum

365 Synergy Challenge & Forum What is 365 Synergy?
syn·er·gy (s n r-j )n. pl. syn·er·gies: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

Each month there is a new kit. Each month there is a new technique to learn. Each month there are pieces of the project completed. Together we can and will create something beautiful and long lasting with 365 Synergy.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:25 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Re: 365 Synergy - January

I am also going to join in on this one. I am gonna do it on a monthly basis too. My theme will be Birthdays/Anniversaries/Weddings.

Layout # 1

Layout # 2

Visit my blog here

Last edited by Tonisha; 01-22-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:44 AM
theStudio Warhol

I'll join but is it okay if i do not make my pages timely accurate ? Because i'm going to make my son's 2nd and 3rd year photobooks. The 2nd year photobook has some finished pages and i'll fill the gap with the pages i'll createin this challenge. And it goes the same for the 3rd year book too. I hope after1 year i have 2 photobooks ready to print.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:14 PM
theStudio CT

This is my double page spread

both have been put in the synergy gallery so you can see the details of the singles
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...challenge.html
Claire
Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 AM
theStudio Designer

Location: I live in a sweet small seaside town called Southport in the uk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshanna View Post
I'll join but is it okay if i do not make my pages timely accurate ? Because i'm going to make my son's 2nd and 3rd year photobooks. The 2nd year photobook has some finished pages and i'll fill the gap with the pages i'll createin this challenge. And it goes the same for the 3rd year book too. I hope after1 year i have 2 photobooks ready to print.
Of course it is hun and we'll be here to encourage you all the way through, glad to have you on board

Old 01-23-2013, 04:55 AM
theStudio Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceefl0wer View Post
This is my double page spread

both have been put in the synergy gallery so you can see the details of the singles
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...challenge.html
Claire
WOW, absolutely love it. Well done hun, you're well on your way to that fabulous completed project

Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
theStudio Picasso

Okay girls, I´m in. But not with my normal photobook, because I started it already and how I told you above: I want to create another project, I call it:

Project 2013 - Family Recipes

And here is my first double page for you:

and the single pages in a larger view:

Old 01-25-2013, 02:00 AM
theStudio Designer

WOW, love it hun, that is going to be one tasty book. Can't wait to see it come together.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:22 AM
theStudio Warhol

I wanna play along...even tho I'm a bit confused!! What am I to do NOW? LOL!!!
HUGS!
Di
Old 01-25-2013, 04:37 AM
theStudio Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgedinah View Post
I wanna play along...even tho I'm a bit confused!! What am I to do NOW? LOL!!!
HUGS!
Di
Join the club hun, lol, I'm always confused haha.

For now we are looking at January. Make your project choice, are you going to do a 365 or 52 or even monthly layout for your project? Do you want to work along those of us who want to have a tangible product at the end of the year (photobook)?

When you've decided on how you want to work your project, then decide on what subject you want to go with. I am doing a monthly seasonal project on my new garden so each month I want to show the seasonal changes in the garden.

Whe you have decided on that its just a case of choosing your photos and creating your layout. Single page? double page? Its all up to you. Share your layout in the gallery and post your link here so we can go look and leave you some love.

Any questions or ideas/suggestions are very welcome, post here and someone somewhere will answer.

Hope this helps. The most important thing is to have fun while reaching that BIG goal of a finished project.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:38 AM
theStudio Designer

Hey Ladies,

I just posted a great article/tutorial on using your iPhone (or smartphone) camera for your project. You can find it on my blog here

Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 AM
theStudio Warhol

WOW! This is really tough!! I think monthly is the way to go for me. I have THREE daughters that are pregnant and expecting this year!! One in March, One in May, and one in August! PLUS I ALREADY have 4 grandchildren under the age of 5, a daughter marrying in September and my only son graduating from Temple University with honors in May! How to I pick a topic???!!!
HELP!!!
HUGS!
Di
Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 AM
theStudio Warhol

ooooops.....graduates in MARCH!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:29 PM
theStudio Warhol

I will be jumping in when my computer finally returns. The repair guy has a virus/flu!!! Ironic, don't you think?!! LOL My comp doesn't need that kind of virus to bring home on top of other problems either! So far I know the LED is gone on one, they are swapping out screens. The other issue is it is going Very Slowly. We think it is the Hard Drive . Thank goodness I backed up the one that the mother board is gone on. Which coincidently was the one I was using before Christmas. Wow a month with no computer other than my daughter letting me borrow hers periodically. The DT's were horrible LOL!! ;-)

Proud creative team member scrapping for StarSongStudio, Blossom for BooLand Designs, & DidineDesign!

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick.
We are flexible like that.
My Blog: WWW
Old 01-28-2013, 02:36 PM
theStudio Artist

oh wow---i just found this today! this goes along so well with a project I am doing called Christmas 365. So I will do my book monthly as well--documenting the Christmas projects I complete each month.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 AM
theStudio Artist

I will be printing my pages to be included in my Christmas 365 planner whose pages are 8.5x5.5 so my 8.5x11 layout is a two page spread.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:40 PM
theStudio Designer

Wonderful work ladies. Amazing first month and I feel it can only get better. Be sure to jump in to our February month right HERE

Old 02-13-2013, 06:00 PM
theStudio Warhol

Boo may I jump in now & start at the beginning? I just got a computer again!
My choice in monthly "a year in the life" The story of Hunter's first year! As a new years eve baby it should work perfectly. It will show the challenges of a NICU baby. This will be for my daughter to see how far he has come come along with all his struggles. Our hope is he will be out of the NICU soon. NICU = neonatal intensive care unit.

Proud creative team member scrapping for StarSongStudio, Blossom for BooLand Designs, & DidineDesign!

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick.
We are flexible like that.
My Blog: WWW

Last edited by Ariadne; 02-13-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: theme
Old 02-15-2013, 12:44 AM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Ladies, I'm IN! In most areas of my life I am highly organized but a few years ago I changed computers and I was so afraid of losing my pics that I made 4 backups. Yes, really. I vesiculate between organizing the pictures first and then making my pages...or organizing them as I go. I am highly motivated to do some scrapping. I have 2 goals for this challenge.
1. Complete a heritage book for my mom.
2. Complete an album of our 2009 trip to Yellowstone National Park.

Here is my first 2 page spread!
Yellowstone 01 Left

Yellowstone 01 Right

I used Boo's Blend It Like Boo Annum Imaginum Vol. 1 February and 365 Synergy February Complete Works by BooLand Designs.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
theStudio Artist

I just stumbled onto this challenge last night. I was looking for some kits/templates for scrapping a large project. I've got a lot of things to complete, Mom's family pictures, a Love Me project, and I find I like journaling my life through scrapbooking as well.

So, having said all of that, my goal for this project is a journal. Not a day to day what happened journal, but thoughts and memories I can leave to my daughter.

I am a musician at heart, but not professionally. I found a challenge on Facebook the other day of 30-days of Music prompts. For my first project, I am going to complete these prompts as scrapbook pages.

I've finished my first one with your March kit and will be posting it in the gallery today.

Annie