Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 05-23-2014, 08:25 AM
theStudio CT

Default CU Advanced Search

When I go to the Advanced Search in the CU section, the "Limited To Category" defaults to "Retiring". When I enter a keyword by a specific designer and select "All Categories" I am not getting any hits and know that I should be. Upon closer examination the category has reverted to "Retiring". I have cleared cookies and am using IE. Am I doing something wrong or can I only search for Retiring items :-)
Old 05-27-2014, 09:41 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Location: Livermore, California -- home of the famous light bulb
Default Re: CU Advanced Search

I do think this is another problem that we're having with the CU store. Let me check into this for you and I'll let you know. I do know the regular search isn't in top form, so I can only assume there is an issue with the advanced search.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:27 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Default Re: CU Advanced Search

kabrak, There is a glitch in the search. It does go back to Retiring each time but if I change it in Firefox, it will give me a good list of items. I do find that I can't search for more than one word unless it's a perfect match for something a designer has in their store. While part of this could be browser related, I'm more inclined to believe it's just a pesky glitch that is giving the programmer fits.

Thank you for letting us know. Your issue has officially been forwarded along and we hope to have it resolved quickly.