Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 07-18-2013, 03:45 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default *CLOSED* - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

WINNER! WINNER! (chicken dinner....... )

Sorry! I just couldn't help myself, now you all know what a dork I can be! We have a WINNER!!! ding, ding, ding, ding!!! You ready?!

We had 18 comments (Nancy doesn't count because she already has the kit ) and here are the results from Random.org: {insert drumroll here}

#9 - Alyce Anne!!!

Congratulations!! I will PM you a coupon in just a bit so you can grab your prize!! Thank you to everyone for commenting and sharing your Summer stories with us! I've really enjoyed reading through them all! For those of you with health issues, I'm praying they go away quickly!! I hope you all feel much better very soon!

If you all haven't seen the NL yet, there is a SUPER FREEBIE Addon in there!! Don't miss it!! And here is the full kit preview, Chalk It Up is in the store and ON SALE for 40% off!!

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Hi all! Karen, Snickerdoodle Designs, and I, Kimberkatt Scraps, have teamed up yet again for an adorably fun new Collab Kit!! And what better way to introduce it to you all than hosting a contest!!

Just leave a comment here in this thread telling us all the fun things you've been up to this Summer!

Everyone who leaves a comment will be entered into an Random drawing and ONE lucky winner is going to WIN the entire Collection!!

The kit is due to release this Saturday, July 20th! Here is a Sneak Peek at whats to come! Good luck!!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SATURDAY, JULY 20TH, HERE IN THE FORUM!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 07-20-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:07 PM
theStudio Picasso

Default Re: Who wants to WIN our new Collab?!!!

I like the sneak peak. We have had a commissioning service for our oldest son into the Marines as a 2nd Lieutenant, a float trip on the Current River, and a mission trip to Grassy Narrows Ontario Canada so far this summer.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
theStudio Monet

I don't think I am elligable to win this...however I just wanted to say it looks stunning!! :-)

Old 07-18-2013, 10:28 PM
theStudio Monet

Oh,I love the colors.We are having a fun summer camping at the local fiddlers conventions and jammin' with friends around the campsites.There is one nearly every weekend now and the weather is perfect for it.
Thanks fo a chance to win.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:08 AM
theStudio Picasso

Such a fun colorful kit and from the sneak peek looks like the perfect kit for my summer photos. I have been in the backyard and at the park with my grandchildren (I babysit them) doing all sorts of summer day activities. Pool, slip and slide, bike riding, long walks, chalk drawings on the sidewalk, playing cards.....
Thanks for this chance to win
Old 07-19-2013, 02:34 AM
theStudio Picasso

Love the beautiful kit. My 16 year old granddaughter and I take off on photo shoots on her days off and have gotten some great photos. We planted a garden and she sells items at the farmers market. We've visited several towns in Kansas and enjoyed the history and sites.
Thanks for the chance to win the beautiful kit.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:03 AM
theStudio CT

Oooh, this looks beautiful indeed!! Just wanted to let you know!!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs

Old 07-19-2013, 08:48 AM
theStudio Warhol

Haven't done anything this summer, dealing with the heat! Cut the lawn, does that count? lmbo!
Not this week though, been in the mid to upper 90's not getting out in that for sure.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:52 AM
theStudio CT

Gals, get your posts in here-----cause you are gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit!!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:01 AM
theStudio Party Girl

This contest is open to EVERYONE! Even the CT gals are eligible Unless, of course, you already have it!

I love reading what you all are doing over the Summer! We just came back from a trip to Boston, oh how I love that city! I wish I could live there, that is my dream! lol Other than that, we've just been dealing with record-breaking heat and humidity, so lots of pool time around here!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:13 AM
theStudio Picasso

What a cute sneak peek! We have been very involved in getting a rental house re-done and putting it on the market. Got a buyer - now just have to jump through a few more hoops to get it finalized in mid-Aug. If it works out, we may attend a high school reunion in a few weeks.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:52 PM
theStudio Artist

Love the doodles! Currently, my big "excitement" (not so much excitement, really) is getting lesson plans and my room ready for the beginning of school, but the rest of the summer has been nice.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:11 PM
theStudio Artist

Who wants to win? All of us. LOL Especially me - thank you both for the opportunity. Up to right now, we have not strayed too far. To Boston (I know what you mean Kim) to see our children and Grandson, Mohegan Sun in CT but now we are vaca'ing on Prince Edward Island. We always call this our "Foodie Vacation" because we are seafood addicts. Thanks again.
Rose
Old 07-19-2013, 05:10 PM
theStudio Artist

We had the grandchildren visit from July 2 -5, swimming, biking, playing tennis.
We are walking in the local parks and enjoying the warm weather.
The kit looks awesome. Thanks for the chance to win it.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:47 PM
theStudio CT

Oh, forgot to say what I am doing this summer. Are you ready for this??? I accidently let my driver's license expire (June 5) so now to renew it I need birth certificate, marriage license, social security, first born child----all that good stuff. Can't find any of it so have to order copies. Have you recently tried to order a birth certificate? Especially since 9/11?? So---here I sit, trying to prove to them I am REALLY me, waiting on them to send me copy of birth certificate and can't drive my car. And to top it off, the grandkids that I take care of are in St. Louis for 6 weeks so I had ALL this time that I could have been doing something---going somewhere----and here I sit---ALL summer!!!!! Sure have been getting a lot of yard work done!!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 06:13 PM
theStudio Picasso

I can't say we have done much this summer. An old spinal injury that I had surgery for back in 1996 has reared it's ugly head and I'm basically housebound so that means so is my 7 year old. He is learning new video games on my phone. I'm getting some scrapping done though.

I Proudly CT for Ponytails Designs, Double Trouble Scraps, KapiScrap & Art, Leaving A Legacy Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Arizona Girl, Scrappiness Designs and Winsor Digi Designs.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:42 PM
theStudio Artist

I have had a wonderful summer. My son and family came for a visit, daughter and family were here too and we had my favorite photographer come to my home to take 3 generation photos in my back yard. Just received pics from photographer and there were 114 pics--love all of them too. We also did many enjoyable running around to various places while all were here.
Love what I can see in your "sneak peek" of the new collab. Know it will be as great as your previous one--I have it and love it. Thanks for this chance to win this one.
Carol
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 PM
theStudio Artist

I go down to the riverfront when weather allows (which it hasn't been lately) and take my camera, but I've been sidelined lately by poor health and worse weather

visit my blog
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 PM
theStudio Artist

Oh this kit looks so colorful and fun! This is my first summer as a retired person so I am really enjoying having the extra time to help my DH mow the lawn and tend to the garden. I've been to the beach a couple of times with my grandkids, have been to Mackinac Island in the UP of Michigan and Sault St. Marie. Planning a week in northern Minnesota with our daughter and her family next week!
Old 07-20-2013, 12:51 AM
theStudio Warhol

Hi Karen and Kimberkatt,
Ralph and I are having a wonderfull time this summer. Vacation started for us on the Friday before Memorial Weekend. All of our 4 kids and there spousies traveled to Franklin, Tennesse. Then on the road again with our son Robert and grandson Eric up to Peoria, ILL. We visited with Mary and Jon for a couple days; the continued on the road to Omaha, Neb. Ralph and I stayed with Robert and Eric for 2 1/2 wks while Myhumn (Roberts wife) week to Korea to visit with her family. Myhumn returned on June 21st. Ralph and I flew out from Omaha to continue our trip. We landed in Portland, Maine where my sister Martha picked us up to drive to Millinocket, Maine. We had a great trip and fun was had by all. Tuesday July 16th we flew back to Atlanta, Ga. My sister-in-law picked us up at the airport at 6pm with our car that we had left at Robertas house while Ralph and me stayed over night.
Wedesday morning at 7am Roberta left for work and we followed Roberta where we turned to go home and Roberta continue on to work. Ralph and I arrived back home at 10:30 am on July 17th 2013. It is great to go on a long vacation, but it is even better to return home and see our son, Stephen & Anel his wife and all our animals. Fall will be here soon the kids will be off to school, enjoying sports and friend, then we will wish it was summer again and we can start all over again.
Hugs,
marilynnay
Hugs,