Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 09-03-2013, 04:10 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Re: Hola desde España - Hello from Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapiScrap View Post
Welcome Francis!
Hello, neighbor Thanks for the welcome!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
theStudio Designer

HI Francis! Welcome! I saw your entry in one of the challenges and it was great! One of our bests are from Spain, and I love hearing their stories! I will enjoy seeing photos from your country! Thank you for joining us!

Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Hola Francis! Bienvenido!! Watch out for these women..... they get crazy sometimes!

I would LOVE to see your animated pages, that sounds so cool! You really need to make one that we can all drool over!! Animation is no friend of mine! LOL!

Un placer conocerte! <------ 4 years of Spanish in high school, I hope I said that right! It's been a LONG time since high school!
Old 09-04-2013, 03:47 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickerdoodleDesigns View Post
HI Francis! Welcome! I saw your entry in one of the challenges and it was great! One of our bests are from Spain, and I love hearing their stories! I will enjoy seeing photos from your country! Thank you for joining us!
Hello Snickerdoodle! Thanks for the welcome! I'm so happy to hear that you liked the entry I made for one of the challenges. Due to I've recently joined here, I'm trying to participate in some of them this month Regards ~Francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
Hola Francis! Bienvenido!! Watch out for these women..... they get crazy sometimes!

I would LOVE to see your animated pages, that sounds so cool! You really need to make one that we can all drool over!! Animation is no friend of mine! LOL!

Un placer conocerte! <------ 4 years of Spanish in high school, I hope I said that right! It's been a LONG time since high school!
Hi Kimberly ¡Muchas gracias por tu calurosa bienvenida! (thanks so much for the warm welcome!)

I prefer to use video editing software to make animated scrapbooks instead of creating layouts made with photo editing software. You probably take more time in making a videoslideshow with subtle animations, effects and transitions for every element, but the results are awesome. Since I cannot share publicly any of my projects done, I promise to make very soon a one minute video sample to show you all my videoscrapbooking hobbie

Yep, you said it right but you forget about putting an opening inverted exclamation mark ("¡") to begin the sentence. This is very important in Spanish, because it shows the exact point of your speech which the exclamatory sentence that you've constructed starts in

In regards to foreign languages, I took a few years of English in both school and high school, but I've been practising it by myself during my whole life: reading texts along the internet, watching TVseries and films in Original English Version with the help of captions, my facebook and my youtube are both set in English... If you loved to learn Spanish when you used to be a girl, what prevents you from keep on learning and improving now?