Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 09-02-2013, 10:01 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Also having problems uploading layouts.

I seem to be having the same issues uploading photos of my layouts. Yesterday I created an album and uploaded 2 layouts. Today they were both gone including the album. I made photos 600 x 600 pixels at 72 dpi. Perhaps the files are too large-they were about 620 kb. I must be missing something...I'd be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2013, 05:26 AM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: Also having problems uploading layouts.

Those settings are all within allowable parameters. I'm not sure what happened. It's possible you posted LO's before you hit 5 posts on the site? That is the other limit.

Can you please try again today? Let me know if it worked this time? I'm truly sorry for the difficulty.

my email
Old 09-03-2013, 10:53 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Maybe try uploading them directly to your member account, and then try moving to the albums? Someone else was having issues with the Albums themselves, it would upload to their regular member account, and then she could move them, but when she tried to upload directly into the Album, it would fail.

I don't use the Album feature, so I really can't tell what the issue is with it...... sorry!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:42 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiny View Post
Those settings are all within allowable parameters. I'm not sure what happened. It's possible you posted LO's before you hit 5 posts on the site? That is the other limit.

Can you please try again today? Let me know if it worked this time? I'm truly sorry for the difficulty.
I didn't know about the 5 post limit-totally my fault for not researching more. I will try again today. Thank you very much Toiny, for your assistance.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
Maybe try uploading them directly to your member account, and then try moving to the albums? Someone else was having issues with the Albums themselves, it would upload to their regular member account, and then she could move them, but when she tried to upload directly into the Album, it would fail.

I don't use the Album feature, so I really can't tell what the issue is with it...... sorry!
LOL Love the tomato! Thank you Kimberly, for the info about Albums-I'll try uploading directly to my account.