Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Happenings

theStudio Happenings Stop in to get the latest about what is new and hot at theStudio.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:31 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default ?? About Fire and Ice Kit

I was admiring the Fire and Ice kit by JulieC Designs and Pmarie Designs. I was disappointed to see that the kit description does not include which PAPERs are included in the kit. I am not ready to invest in the mega bundle, so need to know what papers come in the kit. Then I can make a decision as to whether I need to order different set of papers to go along with the kit.

Designers... please note...it is very important that we know exactly what is in the KIT before we buy it... especially if there are extra papers in the series.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:05 PM
theStudio Monet

Default Re: ?? About Fire and Ice Kit

I agree Kay. I want to see the papers that are in the kit. I know they sometimes can't get them all in one preview, but please show a second preview of the papers.

[/CENTER]
Old 11-15-2013, 09:02 AM
theStudio Designer

Sorry ladies, it was a bad week, my apologies. If you go to the kit page and click on it you will see the paper preview there, they are called Fire & Ice Papers.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:30 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasjul View Post
Sorry ladies, it was a bad week, my apologies. If you go to the kit page and click on it you will see the paper preview there, they are called Fire & Ice Papers.

Thank you so much for adding the papers that come with the kit to the preview. As it turns out, I would also want the scene papers, too. Saved me buying the wrong paper kit.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:52 PM
theStudio Designer

Glad you got your answers! I appreciate knowing that the paper preview is used by shoppers! Makes it worth the time and energy to make it on it's own!

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Old 11-19-2013, 01:03 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandak View Post
Glad you got your answers! I appreciate knowing that the paper preview is used by shoppers! Makes it worth the time and energy to make it on it's own!
I use the paper preview with the kit to determine if I want to buy the kit. A lot of times the paper preview will cause me to buy the whole kit. Other times I use it to see which extra paper packs I want/need to buy.

BTW, the CT pages on the preview of the kit can also influence my purchase of the kit. They will sometimes highlight elements or paper that are not easily seen in the previews.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:29 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
BTW, the CT pages on the preview of the kit can also influence my purchase of the kit. They will sometimes highlight elements or paper that are not easily seen in the previews.
That is an excellent thing to know and a very good point! We are working on showing off our CT pages more by adding them into the store It's nice clarification to know our ideas behind the scenes agree with what our customers want! Thank you so much for your input!