Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 03-27-2014, 09:41 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default my uploads are freaking out today

Just when things were going so well.......... I was happily posting away in the mini madness challenge all this week when things came to a screeching halt this morning. I uploaded my daily image to the challenge gallery and then went to check that it auto loaded to my photo gallery, which it did not. I went back to the challenge gallery and it wasn't there. I did a minor edit to my image name so I could track what I was doing and reloaded it to the challenge gallery and found both of them there. I checked my photo gallery and both were there. Taking a deep breath and thinking that maybe there had been a time delay, I logged out, waited a bit and logged in to try and figure out how to delete one of them. But, when I went to the galleries, neither image was in the challenge gallery or my own gallery. Okay, maybe the system picked up the duplicate (but there was a subtle change in the title) and flagged it for the site owner) Now what?????? I don't want to try and upload again and possibly make things worse. Can you please check to make sure that the images are in fact not on the system. The image would be titled either "paint your spring" or "paint the spring". Thanks. Middie (going to dig out some shortbread cookies from the freezer...... it is going to be a long, long day)
Old 03-27-2014, 10:21 AM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: my uploads are freaking out today

Middie, I don't see it. It appears to have been eaten by one of our Gallery Gremlins. I'm so sorry.

Can you try again? With a different name (more different than just a little bit?)? I do know our gallery hates to be edited. It is very unfriendly sometimes.

Smooches,

T

my email
Old 03-27-2014, 12:59 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Hmmmmmm....... still a bit reluctant to reup. When I went to the mini madness gallery and clicked on upload photos", I saw the number 2 on the line next to "images waiting in queque'. It seems that they are stuck somewhere in cyberspace. I am worried that the next one may do the same and make matters worse. I do so hate cyberfits. Middie
Old 03-27-2014, 01:24 PM
theStudio Owner

Middie, can you pm or email me the file names. I can delete them off the server & free up your account.

Be aware I'm in Germany & it is getting near bedtime.

my email
Old 03-27-2014, 02:09 PM
theStudio Scribbler

The file names are "paint your spring" and "paint the spring". Thanks. Middie
Old 03-27-2014, 09:22 PM
theStudio Scribbler

I decided to give it one more try before I went to bed. I did a totally different layout and tried to post it and it went through this time. Middie
Old 03-28-2014, 02:28 AM
theStudio Owner

Yay! That makes me happy to hear.

my email