Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Designer

Default The last day of INSD Sales and Deal of the day: Secret Diary 70% OFF!

Dear friends , it’s running the last day of this awesome INSD celebrations! I just wanna send you a friendly reminder about my gorgeous on going promotions and deals: It’s the last day to take advantage from 50% OFF SALES! Also, I made a new Commercial Use Grab Bag available here!

But surprises aren’t finished yet! “The deal of the day” of the week is “Secret Diary”: you can buy for only 11.69$ the Bundle Extended, which includes also the Photobook (value 10$) I really think it’s a MUST! If you never tried my new PSD version of Photobook, it’s the right moment to start! Hurry up, the promo it’s valid today only.

Gallery Stand Out
I do love this page by Michelle. What moment could be better than our wedding day to elaborate a secret diary layout? I found the pic was perfect, Michelle’s face expresses lot of joy and she’s beautiful. Her father, at her shoulders, seems to be very touched and I found very tender this splendid family scene. Thank you Michelle, once again you made a wonderful page.

A small freebie for you…

Attention: freebie downloads are provided to newsletter subscribers only.

Thank you!